New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com (https://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (https://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Featured Discussion Game Day - Opening Day: Oakland Raiders vs New Orleans Saints (https://blackandgold.com/saints/79554-game-day-opening-day-oakland-raiders-vs-new-orleans-saints.html)

CharityMike 09-12-2016 01:48 PM

Re: Game Day - Opening Day: Oakland Raiders vs New Orleans Saints
 
I am beginning to creep into the "change coach's" crowd. For some reason, no one on Defense feels it is necessary to turn your head and look for the ball. All Robinson had to do was turn his head. Thats it, no penalty, game over.

dizzle88 09-12-2016 01:51 PM

Re: Game Day - Opening Day: Oakland Raiders vs New Orleans Saints
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CharityMike (Post 718737)
I am beginning to creep into the "change coach's" crowd. For some reason, no one on Defense feels it is necessary to turn your head and look for the ball. All Robinson had to do was turn his head. Thats it, no penalty, game over.

Crawley was exactly the same, instead of getting his hands up or locating the ball he just held Crabtrees jersey and let him catch it uncontested.

It has to be the coaching staff, it's the only consistent thing about our D, cant locate the ball.

jeanpierre 09-12-2016 11:43 PM

Re: Game Day - Opening Day: Oakland Raiders vs New Orleans Saints
 
Crawley played like a rookie, so why beat the guy up over it?!?

I question letting Cortland Finnegan geaux to get another guy who was inactive...

And I don't know what Bill Johnson was getting his arse chewed for by Payton, maybe substitution errors, but after that effort, he should be dismissed...

If that doesn't send the message that the defensive line effort is unacceptable, then it's time to ship people out...

One, One Damn Pressure without blitz the whole game?!? Johnson has to geaux, this unit has been underwhelming for way too long...

halloween 65 09-13-2016 10:18 AM

Re: Game Day - Opening Day: Oakland Raiders vs New Orleans Saints
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanpierre (Post 718852)
Crawley played like a rookie, so why beat the guy up over it?!?

I question letting Cortland Finnegan geaux to get another guy who was inactive...

And I don't know what Bill Johnson was getting his arse chewed for by Payton, maybe substitution errors, but after that effort, he should be dismissed...

If that doesn't send the message that the defensive line effort is unacceptable, then it's time to ship people out...

One, One Damn Pressure without blitz the whole game?!? Johnson has to geaux, this unit has been underwhelming for way too long...

Allen aint' the answer either. No one was beating his drum when Oakland let him go. Payton did his buddy a favor with that co-DC bull crap then fazed out Ryan and changed scheme. All the good ole boys need to go.

dizzle88 09-13-2016 10:26 AM

Re: Game Day - Opening Day: Oakland Raiders vs New Orleans Saints
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by halloween 65 (Post 718914)
Allen aint' the answer either. No one was beating his drum when Oakland let him go. Payton did his buddy a favor with that co-DC bull crap then fazed out Ryan and changed scheme. All the good ole boys need to go.

Completely agree

If we start to lose a string of games then Payton needs to be re-evaluated. Vitt, Johnson, McMahon and Allen need to go if something doesn't change.

WillSaints81 09-13-2016 09:56 PM

Re: Game Day - Opening Day: Oakland Raiders vs New Orleans Saints
 
Payton isn't leaving unless Rita's in charge.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com