New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com (https://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (https://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith (https://blackandgold.com/saints/96984-saints-2019-year-review-tre-quan-smith.html)

K Major 02-05-2020 07:53 AM

Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith
 
https://saintsreport.com/proxy.php?i...5cd422fdd1c9c2

What are the Saints to do with the enigmatic Tre’Quan Smith? This is an important question that Saints’ general manager Mickey Loomis and head coach Sean Payton will have to address during this NFL offseason. Smith, a second-year wide receiver out of the University of Central Florida had a somewhat promising rookie year for New Orleans in 2018: 28 receptions for 427 yards and five touchdowns. That regular season, Smith was fourth in receiving for the Saints, behind...

IMO Tre performed poorly in 2019. If he wishes to remain on the team & secure a roster spot, he must produce when his number is called. D+.

Story here - https://www.canalstreetchronicles.co...brees-nfl-2020

st thomas 02-05-2020 08:08 AM

Re: Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by K Major (Post 879273)
https://saintsreport.com/proxy.php?i...5cd422fdd1c9c2



What are the Saints to do with the enigmatic Tre’Quan Smith? This is an important question that Saints’ general manager Mickey Loomis and head coach Sean Payton will have to address during this NFL offseason. Smith, a second-year wide receiver out of the University of Central Florida had a somewhat promising rookie year for New Orleans in 2018: 28 receptions for 427 yards and five touchdowns. That regular season, Smith was fourth in receiving for the Saints, behind...



IMO Tre performed poorly in 2019. If he wishes to remain on the team & secure a roster spot, he must produce when his number is called. D+.



Story here - https://www.canalstreetchronicles.co...brees-nfl-2020




Style points— F
Catches——- F
Injury status—F
Getting open—F
Here comes TLL now Fuuuuuuuuk


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa Voodoo 02-05-2020 01:17 PM

Re: Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith
 
None of our receivers impressed outside MT. MT, AK, and Cook are not enough with AK and Cook having concussion issues.

rezburna 02-05-2020 01:43 PM

Re: Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith
 
“Say bye to lames. Don’t buy they game. If he ain’t scored in the first half bench his ass.” - Lil’ Wayne

Rugby Saint II 02-06-2020 11:53 AM

Re: Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 879276)
Style points— F
Catches——- F
Injury status—F
Getting open—F
Here comes TLL now Fuuuuuuuuk


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must like him after seeing how high you graded him! :p

st thomas 02-06-2020 12:17 PM

Re: Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 879386)
You must like him after seeing how high you graded him! :p



I’m liking TLL more that ever now. I don’t believe we’re getting any other receiver in the draft. To many issues all over


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K Major 02-06-2020 12:20 PM

Re: Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 879388)
I’m liking TLL more that ever now. I don’t believe we’re getting any other receiver in the draft. To many issues all over


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLL should be viewed as nothing more than a camp body.

If he somehow makes the final 2020 roster, the Saints failed in the draft and in Free Agency.

blackangold 02-06-2020 08:26 PM

Re: Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith
 
Smith = useless
Ginn = worse than Smith

I would say more but it’s really not worth the time.

WillMacKenzie 02-06-2020 08:57 PM

Re: Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith
 
Our other WR threat is Taysom. Cmon. DOES ANYBODY WANT TO PLAY BALL?!

They blessed to be on such a great team, and nobody seems to want to play WR. Crazy.

jeanpierre 02-06-2020 11:20 PM

Re: Saints 2019 Year in Review: Tre’Quan Smith
 
Let 'quan finish his rookie contract out, enjoy any contributions he gives and the compensatory pick he might return; but even if he goes off this year, let him walk - don't need contract-year-producing mercenaries...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com