Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

Missing that "Quick Link" option ... IE10

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; The 'Quick Link' option has disappeared from the selection bar beneath the forum header and looks to have been replaced with the 'Open Contacts Popup' selection. Is this just an oversight or a permanent change? I liked 'Quick Link' because ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2013, 05:42 AM   #1
5000 POSTS! +

Missing that "Quick Link" option ... IE10

The 'Quick Link' option has disappeared from the selection bar beneath the forum header and looks to have been replaced with the 'Open Contacts Popup' selection. Is this just an oversight or a permanent change?

I liked 'Quick Link' because it allowed you to search/view Subscribed Threads and Today's Posts quickly and efficiently, among other things, and cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. Just occurred to me, , maybe that's why they called it "quick", .

Just my two cents and I'm aware not everyone surfs the net as I do, so if it's an upgrade or something, I'll work around, but any suggestions on finding a way to view my "Subscribed Threads" is appreciated.

Last edited by Halo; 10-22-2013 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Changed to prefix to "working on"

Tags
black and gold, forum, option, quick link, subscribed, threads, today's posts