Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

whre to put this thread??? Can Somebody Draw Me?

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; Hey Yats, I have a problem which needs help from an artistic member of WhoDat Nation. It is time for me to go on a self-promotion tour, a must in my biz. ( no, I havent been fired, and everything ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #1
E. Side Cholo

whre to put this thread??? Can Somebody Draw Me?

Hey Yats, I have a problem which needs help from an artistic member of WhoDat Nation.

It is time for me to go on a self-promotion tour, a must in my biz. ( no, I havent been fired, and everything is cool-- you just have to keep your portfolio current, and seize various opportunities)

I have a specific vision for my new promotional material, and one part is a caracature of myself as a trademark image. Think of Jerry Lewis or Jay Leno's trademark caracatures--- something in that spirit.

So, what I need is someone who can look at a couple of pictures of me, draw something fun, and put me in a cartoonish pose. Im trying to relay a coming-to-the-rescue image for my wedding business, particularly. Im visualizing a cartoon image of myself speeding along in a silly, out-of-scale-drawn helicopter, hair blowing back, presumably to rescue some poor bride who's wedding party is in danger of sucking.

Im not so much about looking "pretty," as I am looking relatable and competent.

I'll gladly pay you for this, should I use your work.