Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Finally...

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Whut up people?! I finally got off my lazy butt and registered for the site. I've been visiting the site since 05', but been totally representing the nation since '86. I'm in the STL right now via Shreveport. Joined the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
DAMMIT BOY!

Finally...

Whut up people?! I finally got off my lazy butt and registered for the site. I've been visiting the site since 05', but been totally representing the nation since '86. I'm in the STL right now via Shreveport. Joined the military in '87 and just retired 1 Aug. Been a follower even before '86 but being from the northwest area of Da Boot, if the Saints weren't play the Cowboys in Dallas then you weren't going to get anything. And ESPN at the time was still trying to figure out if they were a sports or news network. HA! Looking forward to conversing with you all.

I tell you what...that defense better get it's head out of it's @zz. Vanilla or not, tackling is a basic part of the game and there's not masking that.

WHO DAT!...say they gon' do dat?