Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Ole Skool member from .net returns....

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Hello Black & Gold! I'm an old member from blackandgold.net from way back in the day 1997. I fired up my old laptop from 1999 and blackandgold.net was bookmarked in it. I hit the link and found out THIS FREAKING ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By limitless
  • 2 Post By QBREES9
  • 2 Post By SmashMouth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
Registered

Ole Skool member from .net returns....

Hello Black & Gold!

I'm an old member from blackandgold.net from way back in the day 1997. I fired up my old laptop from 1999 and blackandgold.net was bookmarked in it. I hit the link and found out THIS FREAKING PLACE IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING!!!! Pretty hardcore too!!!

.net had articles that I would read when I lived in Oklahoma City and not able to get Saints news. Those days were like the beginning of the internet and news was not so good. Enough with the stroll down memory lane. The i.t. guy fired up the laptop and apparently blackandgold.net was the last site I saw before I turned it off and laptopie went into deep freeze.

Anyway who dat! Glad to be back. I might actually participate this time rather than just scroll and read.

BACK at blackandgold.net after a long long long time.