Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

banned

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; "double secret probation" LOL that's some serious **** they're running over there eh? Sounds like some people spy mission....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 01:19 PM   #11
Problem?

Re: banned

"double secret probation"
LOL that's some serious **** they're running over there eh? Sounds like some people spy mission.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #12
:fail:

Originally Posted by BRLAZACH View Post
I was just permanently banned by DavidM. There was a thread that was open to criticism of the mods. I posted about how Kooldak abuses his power and plays favorites and enemies. I provided proof to my claims and for that I was banned. Not using their points system just banned. I had previously been put on "double secret probation" which limited my posts and no reason was specified. The reason was I ranted on another board about a mod on SR and they saw it. I have a friend who is a mod there and lets me in on some stuff. Kooldak even made all my posts invisible for a while.

Look SR has great reads, and great members but the mods get consumed with their own power and forget the whole saints fanatic thing. I know they read these boards. DavidM never responds to PM's so I assume you were talking about him. Andrus is too busy counting his money from all the "donations" and Google ads to care. Kooldak runs the show, Saintby the bay just says dumb stuff, Bulldawg was kinda cool with me, and very straight forward. DavidM out of no where just sent me a PM saying "It is time for you to part ways with us." The funny thing is none of their mods or admins even go to games. None of them even live within 90 miles of the city. Which dosen't affect their skills as a mod, but does mean they are not imersed in the same fandom that we are. Here we live the Saints and get passionate, hard to do when you are in New Mexico.

None of them like to defend themselves. They censor anything that they percieve may be seen as negative to the saints. You use of the word "sucks" alone was a 10 point infraction.

Dude this is a better run site, and "insider" stuff breaks here even faster than over there. That site was great until it got too big. Problems arose and the best posters left for this and the other boards. So yeah there are a heck of alot of people here, at droppings and gotsaints.

But never call out a mod. It will never help your cause. My lil Bro was banned (from them) for using my computer while we where at the HOF game in Canton. Apparently having two different ID's log in from the same computer on the same day is a no-no. He was very upset because he lives football. I launched a tirade, that gave me 25 points and a two week ban.

Really though the site makes profit that the webmaster keeps, yet takes donations I have always had a problem with that.

Sorry so long.
Nolazach

good story
Old 02-29-2008, 10:43 AM   #13
1000 Posts +

Wow, looks like we are a hub for SR.com rejects. Dont worry guys, Im a SR reject myself. B&G is by far the best Saints forum out there with the coolest people who DONT make you feel stupid if there is a similar topic already posted, or what ever else is not their little standards. BRLAZACH was right, anyone who is truly a Saints fans knows we are all crazy, loud, and really really really do not take losses well. Its natural for any fan to say something they really dont mean after a tough beat. My point is this, B&G is my kind of place. I love the discussion, the people, and the atmosphere. I would never go back to the dark side

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS 2009 :)
Old 02-29-2008, 08:35 PM   #14

Originally Posted by B_Dub_Saint View Post
Wow, looks like we are a hub for SR.com rejects. Dont worry guys, Im a SR reject myself. B&G is by far the best Saints forum out there with the coolest people who DONT make you feel stupid if there is a similar topic already posted, or what ever else is not their little standards. BRLAZACH was right, anyone who is truly a Saints fans knows we are all crazy, loud, and really really really do not take losses well. Its natural for any fan to say something they really dont mean after a tough beat. My point is this, B&G is my kind of place. I love the discussion, the people, and the atmosphere. I would never go back to the dark side
Happy to hear that your enjoying the BlackandGold, IMHO we have the best members on the Internet, everyone seems to enjoy the company do, I love reading the post here...
Old 03-23-2008, 12:21 PM   #15
500th Post

Man..I was a member there for 5 Years ..the next thing you know I am put on an "invisible" list so nobody could see my posts or replies. It took me about 2 days to figure it out.

I was even considering donating money to them to help pay for thier costs..because they cram it down your mouth that you should help out...thats a whole nother topic though.

But because of getting "VERY BANNED" from them, I have become less active here and at gotsaints..just so I dont get BANNED.

Im sorry but I hate sr.com..Like a pitbull hates vick
Closed Thread