Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Greetings!!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 They got frisky going into the TGD game, but after the Saints stripped the win from them, you would have more luck finding a virgin in Bangkok than a Dallas fan around here. You are absolutely ...

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #11
1000 Posts +

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
They got frisky going into the TGD game, but after the Saints stripped the win from them, you would have more luck finding a virgin in Bangkok than a Dallas fan around here.
You are absolutely right 626. You see very little Cowboys gear up here anymore. It is almost non-existent. However, you will see Saints gear anywhere at anytime of the day. It's a beautiful thing.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:42 PM   #12
E. Side Cholo

NWLA in the House!!!!! Welcome Whodat 656. I spent years in the Woods up there in the shadow of Shreveport and their Cowboy-loving tv stations. I was the radio voice of a little bitty town called Many-- which might be small, but I swear between that place and Zwolle, their female hotness ratio was off the charts.... just dont PO the wrong dude in Zwolle in a beer joint.

I'll always have a soft spot for NWLA Saints fans. see this thread here for my true feelings about WhoDats around the map: http://blackandgold.com/saints/25093...aints-too.html

Hulka, you inspired me to put up my family avatar.

Last edited by skymike; 12-03-2010 at 04:47 PM..
Old 12-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #13
Donated Plasma

Originally Posted by skymike View Post
NWLA in the House!!!!! Welcome Whodat 656. I spent years in the Woods up there in the shadow of Shreveport and their Cowboy-loving tv stations. I was the radio voice of a little bitty town called Many-- which might be small, but I swear between that place and Zwolle, their female hotness ratio was off the charts.... just dont PO the wrong dude in Zwolle in a beer joint.

I'll always have a soft spot for NWLA Saints fans.

I used to date this smokin hot little Mexican girl from Zwolle...I am not at liberty to elaborate 'cause we strive to maintain our "G" rating. You'll just have to take my word for it.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #14
E. Side Cholo

Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
I used to date this smokin hot little Mexican girl from Zwolle...I am not at liberty to elaborate 'cause we strive to maintain our "G" rating. You'll just have to take my word for it.
Theres something in the water up there. We had a glass window between us and the cable company, and I'd be on the air, and could barely concentrate. Our office had much hotness too.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #15
10000 POST CLUB

Hey skymike!!

I used NWLAsaintfan as my screen name on the Saints Fanzone on NOLA.com for years until they quit recognizing it and I came up with WhoDat!656.

I also use SaintsWillWin; I like that one because the name says it all!
Old 12-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #16
E. Side Cholo

and btw, Im gonna try to get over to Natchitoches for the lights... We oughta set up our own tailgator some time.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #17
1000 Posts +

Originally Posted by skymike View Post

and btw, Im gonna try to get over to Natchitoches for the lights... We oughta set up our own tailgator some time.
Thanks Mike, That's the picture on our Christmas card this year.
Let us know when you go. I can't make any promises, but I will bring it before the wife committee for a vote, and see if we can bring the kids down. LOL
Old 12-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #18
12,000 BS Posts

Originally Posted by CashAndFlash View Post
aren't you late for a prostate exam or something?
Old 12-04-2010, 01:50 AM   #19
Banned

you really think I'm going to watch that?

Closed Thread

« - | Who Dat! »