Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

DOWN BUT NOT OUT

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Hello WHODATS! After a rough stretch (too many details for now) I am living in my car with my dog, and house sitting for some friends here and there, in the Los Angeles area. Thanks to my trusty laptop and ...

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
1000 Posts +

Wink DOWN BUT NOT OUT

Hello WHODATS! After a rough stretch (too many details for now) I am living in my car with my dog, and house sitting for some friends here and there, in the Los Angeles area. Thanks to my trusty laptop and WWL, I got to hear what happened in Oakland yesterday. And I may be lucky enough to be house sitting during the season opener!!!

Anyway, I've never done this before... So it's strange, but until I get a new job and place to live, my Saints winning will help carry me through this dark phase. Keep me in good thoughts... and let's win a Super Bowl again THIS YEAR...

AND TO EACH ONE OF YOU WHO CAN KEEP A MARRIAGE TOGETHER, A BUSINESS THRIVING, AND A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD... Stay strong and be grateful for the blessing! See you on "Live Chat"!