Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Defend your HANDLE!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Originally Posted by Dos Equis Okay, Saints fan in Atlanta. So, you come on to an opponent fans' site with an avatar like that expect to be welcomed with open arms? Go away....

Like Tree143Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #91
5000 POSTS! +

Originally Posted by Dos Equis View Post
Okay, Saints fan in Atlanta.
So, you come on to an opponent fans' site with an avatar like that expect to be welcomed with open arms?
Go away.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #92

We welcome Saints fans to our board all the time. I'm not trying to troll. I'm just not scared of an division rival's message board. If something ridiculous like that scared me, then I would be a sad sack of ****.

NOTE: The Glazers took away our OFFICIAL message board. All we have now is an UNOFFICIAL message board which gets nowhere near the traffic that our old Official board got. So, I said "hell, might as well go over to the Saints board to supplement my forum-posting needs."

I chose the Saints because I absolutely hate the Falgoons and the Kitty Kats have like 12 fans.

If you don't like it, oh well.
Boutte likes this.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #93
5000 POSTS! +

We welcome Saints fans to our board all the time. I'm not trying to troll. I'm just not scared of an division rival's message board. If something ridiculous like that scared me, then I would be a sad sack of ****.

NOTE: The Glazers took away our OFFICIAL message board. All we have now is an UNOFFICIAL message board which gets nowhere near the traffic that our old Official board got. So, I said "hell, might as well go over to the Saints board to supplement my forum-posting needs."

I chose the Saints because I absolutely hate the Falgoons and the Kitty Kats have like 12 fans.

coming to this board and posting "The Bucs pulled one over on you by signing Nicks, or the Bucs are the only team to beat the Saints the last two seasons" is one thing, but don't expect to be taken seriously until you lose the sophmoric avatar.
And c'mon man, isn't the Calvin pissing on something a little dated and overdone?
Old 04-16-2012, 09:44 AM   #94

Good point.....I changed the avatar. Instead, I am rocking the best LB to ever play in the NFC South.
pherein likes this.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #95

Originally Posted by ScottF View Post
And c'mon man, isn't the Calvin pissing on something a little dated and overdone?
I can't argue with that. Another reason for changing it.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #96
failclownHunter

lol, I don't even think falcon fans like the falcons.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #97
Falcons SUCK

Saints4lyfe (Saints' fan till my last breath).
sharke likes this.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #98
Site Donor

Re: Defend your HANDLE!

Originally Posted by strato View Post
I actually joined here in 2000...but it was dead...lol..sorry Mark...a few old dudes arguing ...My original handle was LRAYBLU...i never posted as I'm ashamed to say i was a member of S.R...i joined that ****hole in 99...i got banned and ended up coming back here..and it was slow then..but after awhile it took off...

Now its hands down the best Saints site around...

We are all very lucky to have this place to keep up...we always deliver the goods here...
And have the character to make it fun...

Kudos Halo!
That's almost the exact same experience I had. I started hanging out here in '02 but it was mostly just a big flame war going on. I drifted over to Who Dat Zone but if you weren't in the clique there you were completely ignored so I wound up at S.R. I don't hate it there but it can get pretty hostile at times so I wound up coming back here. Now I hang at both sites for different reasons. It's definitely friendlier and more fun here.

My handle is a long story but it involves a business trip Tucson, a search for a bar showing the Saints game and a gullible stripper.
jeanpierre and SloMotion like this.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #99
Site Donor

Location: Franklin, Wisconsin (knee deep in melted cheese sauce)

Me = simple

My nickname is MaggieMay because Margaret becomes to cumbersome for fun.
Margaret is liking doing your sunday school teacher.

TB is easy.

My last name.

Perhaps it all means I am easy and I like taking innocence from young men.
saintfan, Boutte, ScottF and 3 others like this.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #100
Donated Plasma

Originally Posted by MaggieMayTB View Post
Me = simple

My nickname is MaggieMay because Margaret becomes to cumbersome for fun.
Margaret is liking doing your sunday school teacher.

TB is easy.

My last name.

Perhaps it all means I am easy and I like taking innocence from young men.
How can this post only have two likes?
Closed Thread