Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Defend your HANDLE!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; My B-day...

Like Tree143Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #71
5000 POSTS! +

Location: Grand Haven, Michigan by way of a little Mississippi River town in Louisiana
My B-day
jeanpierre likes this.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #72
10000 POST CLUB

Originally Posted by SloMotion View Post
hey, where can I get one of those picketing smiley's with a Lions logo? lol ...
A Lions board...
AlaskaSaints and SloMotion like this.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:58 AM   #73
Thread Killer

I originally joined the board under the handle TheCajunCrippler, which was a takeoff on wrestler Chris Benoit's nickname, "The Canadian Crippler". This was before he went nuts and killed his family and himself. Aaaaanyway, the site got reloaded and my account was deleted, so I made a new handle.

TheKillerB's, which as the time was for Brees and Bush. It was 2006, and everyone was excited to have those two guys on board. I actually wanted Brees even before he signed. I knew the guy was good, but DAMN, he has been way better than I expected.
jeanpierre and SloMotion like this.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #74
Truth Addict

Originally Posted by TheKillerBs View Post
I originally joined the board under the handle TheCajunCrippler, which was a takeoff on wrestler Chris Benoit's nickname, "The Canadian Crippler". This was before he went nuts and killed his family and himself. Aaaaanyway, the site got reloaded and my account was deleted, so I made a new handle.

TheKillerB's, which as the time was for Brees and Bush. It was 2006, and everyone was excited to have those two guys on board. I actually wanted Brees even before he signed. I knew the guy was good, but DAMN, he has been way better than I expected.
Now we have Brees-Sproles connection...

But TheKillerBS just doesn't sound right.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #75
Thread Killer

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Now we have Brees-Sproles connection...

But TheKillerBS just doesn't sound right.
TheKillerBS would make sense, if I were a politician, though. LOL
Old 01-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #76
Site Donor 2018

Thanks Reuben Mayes! I was a big fan and felt when the late Mr. Finks and the Saints first got it turned around it was Mayes atop the depth chart with LSU's Dalton Hilliard in backup - man was that a great running back tandem!
Old 01-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #77
100th Post

Amen, jeanpierre, Amen!!!
jeanpierre likes this.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #78
Site Donor 2018

Originally Posted by TheKillerBs View Post

It's all good and despite what many think of Bush now - when it was realized the Saints would get his right to his draft pick - it was HUGE

But your avatar is great and would have been a great handle - Inigo Montoya!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #79
1000 Posts +

Where y'at, LiventhelieTimay!?

Next time he shows up live, someone pressure him to get to this thread, would ya? It's gotta be an epic story.

Alaska
jeanpierre and Rueben Mayes like this.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #80
Site Donor 2018

Originally Posted by AlaskaSaints View Post
Where y'at, LiventhelieTimay!?

Next time he shows up live, someone pressure him to get to this thread, would ya? It's gotta be an epic story.

Alaska
Is there anyway one of the moderatores could post this thread to the main Saints Board so we can get more responses?

I've got to hear the story on that one too, Alaska...
Closed Thread