Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Well, I'm back

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Glad you're back. Who Dat!...

Like Tree16Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #11
Bounty Money $$$

Glad you're back. Who Dat!
Old 07-19-2012, 03:35 AM   #12
Site Donor MONTHLY

Originally Posted by SapperSaint View Post
I'll show all of you guys! You make fun of my bunny rabbit sui
sui? or suit?

Suit is spelled "suit"

Old 07-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #13
5000 POSTS! +

I just figured your wife was making you get up in the middle of the night to take care of the new baby so you were too tired to post, ... hope those Patriots/Red Sox/Celtics/Bruins fans treated you Ok ... they can be pretty 'territorial', .
Old 07-19-2012, 07:23 AM   #14
Pink Nightmare

Originally Posted by Halo View Post
sui? or suit?

Suit is spelled "suit"

My cursor moved to "Log Out" on its own before I could finish typing.
Halo likes this.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:29 AM   #15
Pink Nightmare

Originally Posted by SloMotion View Post
I just figured your wife was making you get up in the middle of the night to take care of the new baby so you were too tired to post, ... hope those Patriots/Red Sox/Celtics/Bruins fans treated you Ok ... they can be pretty 'territorial', .
Make no mistake; it's the Red Sox or nothing. The Celtics, Bruins and even the Patriots take a back seat to the Red Sox.

Did go to a couple of games at Fenway. I don't know how many of you guys and gals like baseball; but Fenway is awesome! In case any of you are wondering; YES, the Green Monster is HUGE! TV doesn't do it justice.

As far as the fans go. They remind me of Saints and LSU fans. They were pretty nice. I do think their passion for their team is in the top 2 of all sports combined.

"We are number one. All others are number two, or lower."
-The Sphinx
http://blackandgold.com/groups/28-ou...tsman-s-corner
Old 07-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #16
Site Donor

My sister went to a game at Fenway last year & returned to the South a Red Sox fan. Our dad, a life-long Braves man, does not approve.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #17
Pink Nightmare

I am a Braves fan also. One of the games I got to see was Atlants vs Red Sox. We won !

However, I was kinda surprised at how well the Braves were welcomed there. Chipper got a standing ovation from the park, which was awesome. I will admit. It is hard not to like the Red Sox after being in that ballpark. It's just an atmosphere you just have to experience. So I hope y'all take it easy on your sister.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #18
5000 POSTS! +

Make no mistake; it's the Red Sox or nothing. The Celtics, Bruins and even the Patriots take a back seat to the Red Sox.

Did go to a couple of games at Fenway. I don't know how many of you guys and gals like baseball; but Fenway is awesome! In case any of you are wondering; YES, the Green Monster is HUGE! TV doesn't do it justice.

As far as the fans go. They remind me of Saints and LSU fans. They were pretty nice. I do think their passion for their team is in the top 2 of all sports combined.
I've heard that about Fenway and Red Sox Nation, I gotta' get there some day ... Boston was always one of the series I'd try to see when Detroit was in the AL East and the Sox would come to town.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:15 AM   #19
Fan Since 1967

Welcome back P! We need to catch up sometime. Look at the post from me on the welcome wagon. It will certainly give you an idea of what I've been doing. I never gave up. Thanks for the help my brother!
Old 07-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #20
1000 Posts +

I was wondering how to post in threads? Is there a "Go-By" on this site as to how to do things around here?
Do you have a keyboard?

Oh and I hope you are over your Patriots/Red Sox/Celtics immersion.
Closed Thread