Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Who dat fan from Germany

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Hi who dat nation! I am a Saints fan from Kaiserslautern, Germany. How I became a Saints fan is pretty easy to explain. I was in New Orleans before Katrina and after Katrina. I saw what happened to the city ...

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
GERMAN WHO DAT!

Who dat fan from Germany

Hi who dat nation! I am a Saints fan from Kaiserslautern, Germany. How I became a Saints fan is pretty easy to explain. I was in New Orleans before Katrina and after Katrina. I saw what happened to the city and seen some things changing. Then I saw the Saints playing the Raiders in Oakland in a pre-season game in 2009. Saints won 45-7 and won the Superbowl. I followed the Saints during the season and since then I am a fan. I've seen them again in Oakland last September. Since 2010 I have the fleur de lis on my wrist. The tatoo was made in New Orleans by Electric Ladyland Tatoo at Fenchman.

I already have tickets for the game on 9 September vs the Redskins. Can't wait to go to the Suoerdome!!!

Somewhere over the rainbow!
sharke likes this.