Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

Help Needed

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; The oak He makes this site intolerable Don't get why he is Able to Bully someone but when somebody stand up to him he's the problem....

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2014, 07:36 AM   #11
500th Post

Re: Help Needed

The oak

He makes this site intolerable

Don't get why he is Able to Bully someone but when somebody stand up to him he's the problem.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:39 AM   #12
Pink Nightmare

Listen. There are guys on here that I don't agree with or like even reading the words they type. All you have to do is, go to your profile and click the ignore button on Oak.That way, you don't see what he types.

If you want to leave, I'm not gonna stop you. However, I think it would be a mistake. This site is overall, a great site with great people.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:45 AM   #13
10000 POST CLUB

Nah man. Oak (like many here) gives great insight IMO and timely words of wisdom when needed. I like his even-keeled approach. I like the technical knowledge (I've learned a few things) and the overall good back and forth.

Besides, what's the use in arguing if you don't have any fact or passion?

And that's what this place is all about.

You have a beef? Send him a PM I'm sure you'll both work it out. But calling someone out in this manner is kinda weak, ya know?
Old 01-14-2014, 07:45 AM   #14
1000 Posts +

Originally Posted by DISPLACEDFAN View Post
The oak

He makes this site intolerable

Don't get why he is Able to Bully someone but when somebody stand up to him he's the problem.

Oak does come off as an @$$hole sometimes but but he's 100% correct 80% of the time.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:46 AM   #15
500th Post

Originally Posted by SapperSaint View Post
Listen. There are guys on here that I don't agree with or like even reading the words they type. All you have to do is, go to your profile and click the ignore button on Oak.That way, you don't see what he types.

If you want to leave, I'm not gonna stop you. However, I think it would be a mistake. This site is overall, a great site with great people.
I agree the site is the best for the saints info and I don't have a problem with anyone else but that guy has given me sh it since I joined this site this year. He is a jerk that don't respect anyones opinion ya'll have be here longer than me you have had to see it
Old 01-14-2014, 07:49 AM   #16
1000 Posts +

Here it is in a nutshell, we all want the sme thing.....our saints to be successful. But unfortunately we are not the same person, we see things differently. The reason for a forum of this nature is that maybe you can make someone see things a tad bit differently, calm a worried saints fan after a loss, or laugh with them after a victory. You can't take to heart what is said in here, I check my feelings at the door, because I consider every one in here to be an above average saints fan with lots of intelligence and knowledge when it comes to this game. If your leaving you won't see tears shed, lol you might pick a different church but your still gonna be the same religion........ Be Blessed!!!!!

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if have a glass jaw you should watch your mouth..... cause I'll break your face!!! -50 cent
Old 01-14-2014, 07:56 AM   #17
Problem?

Problem solved.
Closed Thread