New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Everything Else (http://blackandgold.com/ee/)
-   -   15 Most Hated Companies In America (http://blackandgold.com/ee/45007-15-most-hated-companies-america.html)

mutineer10 06-30-2012 09:06 AM

15 Most Hated Companies In America
 
Not a good year for TV / Internet providers or airlines:

The 15 Most Disliked Companies in America - Yahoo! Finance

My personal most hated on this list is American Airlines. They screwed me for the last time years ago, but I've never forgotten. I'm still happy they went bankrupt.

Danno 06-30-2012 05:51 PM

Yet all 15 are infinitley better than any Goverment entity not name the US Armed Forces.

ScottF 06-30-2012 07:47 PM

Glad to see Comcast so high. Worst cable/internet provider out there.

QBREES9 06-30-2012 08:59 PM

Lin Broadcasting 16th

Danno 07-01-2012 09:49 AM

As far as Private Sector companies go, ComCast and CenturyLink are very high on my list as well.

Cruize 07-01-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 415497)
Yet all 15 are infinitley better than any Goverment entity not name the US Armed Forces.

Companies are only about profits. Our government was created to serve the people and protect our freedoms. The problem with our government is it now places companies and special interests ahead of it's people. Our government was working with a surplus under Clinton. Far from perfect but working. Two unfunded wars and the complete failings of all the Bush administration's policies, which systematically put our nation in a steady decline with record deficits, and we are where we are. Then, you add three plus years of Republicans doing everything in their power to NOT move our nation forward, in fact, hoping our nation would see worse results in regards to the economy and employment, all in hopes of winning an election. If fifty percent of those companies executives and employees were working against progress, those companies would be failing too.

Danno 07-01-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruize (Post 415625)
Two unfunded wars and the complete failings of all the Bush administration's policies, which systematically put our nation in a steady decline with record deficits, and we are where we are. Then, you add three plus years of Republicans doing everything in their power to NOT move our nation forward,

Thats laughable.

mutineer10 07-01-2012 01:53 PM

Funny, I've always had good experiences with United Airlines & US Airways ... but American Airlines is the only one to really screw me over. I'd rather walk / swim than give those inept morons another dime.

Both Charter & Comcast sucked, but Time Warner wasn't so bad when I had them. DirectTV wasn't so bad, either.

Fact is, customer service has gone the way of the Tyrannosaurus Rex ... it's freakin' extinct! Press #1 for whatever language you speak, and the customer service will faithfully suck in that language ...

saintfan 07-01-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruize (Post 415625)
Companies are only about profits. Our government was created to serve the people and protect our freedoms. The problem with our government is it now places companies and special interests ahead of it's people. Our government was working with a surplus under Clinton. Far from perfect but working. Two unfunded wars and the complete failings of all the Bush administration's policies, which systematically put our nation in a steady decline with record deficits, and we are where we are. Then, you add three plus years of Republicans doing everything in their power to NOT move our nation forward, in fact, hoping our nation would see worse results in regards to the economy and employment, all in hopes of winning an election. If fifty percent of those companies executives and employees were working against progress, those companies would be failing too.

That surplus Clinton ran under was a shadow. Even HE will tell you so. The loose reigns that allowed financial institutions to create this economic mess we're all in were loosened further by Clinton.

I commend the man for two things: (1) he admits it happened under his watch and (2) he wishes he had done more to stop it.

Now, if you think Republicans hoping to see the Democrats fail is unique to the Republicans then you are foolish. There wasn't a democrat alive that wanted to see Either Bush or Reagan before them succeed.

Obama has just spend Billions upon Billions of money the country doesn't have and has just turned health care into social security. But the insurance companies are sure happy. What? A Liberal President in bed with big business? You betcha red rider.

Now I'm independent. I am Conservative on most issues but confoundingly Liberal on others. I have been fortunate enough to have lived long enough to see with my own eyes that both parties are essentially full of ****.

So I chuckle a lot when I see or hear or read stuff like, "Yeah, if those Republicans would just be honest...", because I know on the immediate the person responsible for such a statement is either too young or too foolish or is otherwise just not interested in learning how things really are.

As much as I dislike what Obama has done with health care because I believe he and his liberal Supreme Court Justice friends just raped the American people yet again (many before him have done the same), and as much as I am a constitutional purist and I loath how it has been violated again and again, particularly since the "New Deal", I would be willing to make a very BIG change to our Nation's founding document. And here it is:

You cannot vote in this country unless and until you can at least pass a citizenship test. The same one immigrants must pass to become citizens. I know in my heart most American's couldn't pass it. I think if you want a vote you should, at the very least, be able to pass that test. The only people not held to that standard would be those who served in the military. And just like with a driver's license, there should be an annual refresher.

That's my brilliant plan. I figure since our politicians are willing to hack the Constitution of the United States Of America because everybody feels entitled these days, well, if I were in charge I guess I'd be guilty of hacking it to.

:peace:

Cruize 07-01-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 415634)
Thats laughable.

It's not funny at all. It's sad and scary that people like yourself sees Faux News as the gospel.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com