this is a discussion within the Everything Else Community Forum; 1 Sometimes Iíll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is. 2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize youíre wrong. 3. I totally take back all ...
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-23-2012, 12:16 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2010
23 ADULT TRUTHS
1 Sometimes Iíll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize youíre wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didnít want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. Iím pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I canít remember the last time I wasnít at least kind-of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just arenít going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I donít want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. Iím always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some peopleís phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Light than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an ďAvoid GhettoĒ routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say ďWhat?Ē before you just nod and smile because you still didnít hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
22. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but Iíd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from
3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
23. The first testicular guard, the ďCup,Ē was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.
That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
"A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Sanity Zone 2-1-2014 Is New York Shining a Light on the Obvious? Last Blog: 02-01-2014 By: xan