this is a discussion within the Everything Else Community Forum; Swamp Bowl II When: May 30th 2015 Where : Twin Peaks - 1520 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Houma, LA https://www.facebook.../TwinPeaksHouma Facebook event like: https://www.facebook...filter=upcoming Fee: $25 via PayPal (includes tournament T-shirt, if paid and registered by April 30th) Pay ...
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-09-2015, 10:02 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament, Houma, LA
Swamp Bowl II
When: May 30th 2015
Where : Twin Peaks - 1520 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Houma, LA
Facebook event like: https://www.facebook...filter=upcoming
Fee: $25 via PayPal (includes tournament T-shirt, if paid and registered by April 30th)
Pay via PayPal to reserve your spot. Send payment to SouthernTecmo@gmail.com (payment is nonrefundable)
Register here: http://goo.gl/forms/FbaBOJdxOG
Awards / Prizes: 1st, 2nd and 3rd along with consolation bracket winner and runner up will receive a trophy / plaque. 1st place receives bulk of cash with 2nd at least getting entry fee back.
Will have group play with 16+ players (4-6 groups of 4) top 10-16 will advance to upper/elite bracket (double eliminate) other 6-8 will compete for the consolation bracket (single elimination). If we have less than 16, triple elimination bracket with be used. MAX. 32 Players
Madison Rules Apply:
1. RBs can play RB, WR or TE
2. WRs can play WR, TE or RB but may never run the ball
3. TEs can play TE, WR or RB but may never run the ball
4. 4th man down on XP and FG is permitted
5. Use of DL is permitted but you must engage with the OL or go outside of tackle box before rushing. NO RUSHING STRAIGHT IN FROM A DL POSITION
6. If a malfunction on a NES console happens in the 1st half you must replay the game from the start. If a malfunction happens in the 2nd half you will play just one half and add scores together.
7. Intentionally creating a NES malfunction can/will result in disqualification from the tournament.
8. Take care of the equipment. No damaging of any NES equipment will be tolerated, you will be asked to leave
We will be going with the Matchup cards (Thanks Mort) & normal matchup selection. Winner of coin toss will have the option to pick a Matchup card or pick a matchup of any teams. If the winner picks a Matchup card, a card will be flipped to see what 2 teams are to be used. The loser of the coin flip picks his team first out of the 2 teams available or can choose which controller they would prefer, in which case the opponent chooses his team first. The Matchup cards are in place for the newer guys so they don't pick a one sided matchup. If winner choose normal matchup selection he chooses 2 teams and the loser of the coin flip picks his team first.
NOTE: No Pro Bowl teams. No matchups with Pro Bowl teams will be allowed
Its time for all you southern Tecmo players to prove yourself!!!
Registration @ 11am Games to start approx. 11:30am - 12pm
Post here, email, text or PM if interested in attending
Cell #: 985-688-5481
2017 NFL Draft: Will Jabrill Peppers really drop to the Saints? Last Blog: 01-11-2017 By: hagan714
Saints: SP needs a streaker and a toy to make Cooks happy Last Blog: 12-12-2016 By: hagan714