Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Everything Else > Full Disclosure
Shop Horizontal

More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems

this is a discussion within the Full Disclosure Community Forum; Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 So where are the 20 children and 6-7 teachers that weren't killed @ Sandy Hook? You tell me? Isn't that the question? Where are the records that these people existed? The pictures of them are real ...

Like Tree7Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 06:34 AM   #11
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,038
Blog Entries: 2
Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
So where are the 20 children and 6-7 teachers that weren't killed @ Sandy Hook?
You tell me? Isn't that the question? Where are the records that these people existed? The pictures of them are real people, but the names don't match the records. In the case of a government run hoax, the actual people in the photo's will not have their locations, or real names disclosed.

There are supposedly security cameras in that school, as most schools do. Why is there no footage? wouldn't that be important? What is up with the memorial pages being made as much as four days before the "shooting" took place, for some of these people?

One of the children who supposedly died, Emily Parker, was in a photo with her family (or supposed family) and Obama, a day or two AFTER the shooting. The "dad", Robbie Parker, was the guy who was seen smiling and laughing just before going on camera to make a statement, and promptly got into character and started hyperventilating. This guy, when his record was searched was found to be a man in his late 50's. Meaning the guy on tv is NOT Robbie Parker.

Why does the media not report this? Because they are either liberal puppets, or they are afraid of being criticized for questioning what is seen as a sensitive subject. Well, I have no reason to be afraid of anyone, so I'm speaking my mind.

But while the media hasn't reported the inconsistencies, have you noticed something? They have almost COMPLETELY shut up about it, altogether. I think they have an idea of what's going on, and they'd rather just leave the whole subject alone. It took much longer for all the other events to die down in the news. I seriously, seriously doubt this is a coincidence.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, the NFL would fine and suspend me.
burningmetal is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #12
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 9,627
Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems

So you believe all of the families that did/didn't have a child killed are in on this? For what reason? How did the government decide which families would or wouldn't be included? How much money were they offered/promised/paid?

Was the shooting at the theater in Colorado fake too? I don't see/hear/read any of the media talking about that shooting either, but for some reason the conspiracy theorists don't mention that
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:19 PM   #13
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,038
Blog Entries: 2
Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
So you believe all of the families that did/didn't have a child killed are in on this? For what reason? How did the government decide which families would or wouldn't be included? How much money were they offered/promised/paid?

Was the shooting at the theater in Colorado fake too? I don't see/hear/read any of the media talking about that shooting either, but for some reason the conspiracy theorists don't mention that
Actually, people have questioned the Theater shooting, though I personally haven't. And also, it is still being talked about. But that wasn't a school shooting. School shootings such as Va. Tech, Columbine, and Sandy Hook create much bigger reactions in the media, because it's involving young people and children.

Here's the biggest problem about that example you just gave. The theater shooting was many months ago. Remember how I said it takes much longer for these stories to die down, than it has taken for the Sandy Hook story to go away? The Sandy Hook thing lasted for a couple weeks, and suddenly *poof*. Almost nothing about it anymore, at all.

And yes, I do believe the families in this Sandy Hook thing were in on it. They are all actors, how did you miss that part? How the hell else would the government do this? How much were they paid? How should I know? Do you think that is information that I would be privy to? Just consider, for one moment, that this is in fact a hoax. Why would the government admit to it? They never will.

But they don't have to for to be able to look with their own eyes. Something you refuse to do.

And lastly, I expect an answer to at least one of my questions, WhoDat. For every question I've asked you, you've given me about 4, with zero answers to any of mine. What is your problem with addressing any of my points? It's weak. I'm sorry, but I've just about had enough of hearing "conspiracy" out of you. Not everything is a conspiracy. Some things are true. I don't react to every so called tragedy with a theory. I don't have a theory at all, in fact. I'm looking right at this BS and seeing that nothing even comes close to making sense, as it has been reported by the media. I believe the Obama administration is an evil, evil group of people.


But if you trust everything the government/media says, without ever questioning anything, then you have no clue. How many lies has Obama told, and yet people just go along with it. You don't see anything odd about that? Why is Obama seemingly invincible to media scrutiny? We still don't have his birth certificate, for crap sake! But it's ok... In Obama they trust. Something sinister is going on, and if you don't realize it, then it's time to get off of the computer and watch what's going on around you.
D_it_up likes this.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, the NFL would fine and suspend me.
burningmetal is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 05:11 AM   #14
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 9,627
Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems

Originally Posted by burningmetal View Post
Actually, people have questioned the Theater shooting, though I personally haven't. And also, it is still being talked about. But that wasn't a school shooting. School shootings such as Va. Tech, Columbine, and Sandy Hook create much bigger reactions in the media, because it's involving young people and children.

Here's the biggest problem about that example you just gave. The theater shooting was many months ago. Remember how I said it takes much longer for these stories to die down, than it has taken for the Sandy Hook story to go away? The Sandy Hook thing lasted for a couple weeks, and suddenly *poof*. Almost nothing about it anymore, at all.

And yes, I do believe the families in this Sandy Hook thing were in on it. They are all actors, how did you miss that part? How the hell else would the government do this? How much were they paid? How should I know? Do you think that is information that I would be privy to? Just consider, for one moment, that this is in fact a hoax. Why would the government admit to it? They never will.

But they don't have to for to be able to look with their own eyes. Something you refuse to do.

And lastly, I expect an answer to at least one of my questions, WhoDat. For every question I've asked you, you've given me about 4, with zero answers to any of mine. What is your problem with addressing any of my points? It's weak. I'm sorry, but I've just about had enough of hearing "conspiracy" out of you. Not everything is a conspiracy. Some things are true. I don't react to every so called tragedy with a theory. I don't have a theory at all, in fact. I'm looking right at this BS and seeing that nothing even comes close to making sense, as it has been reported by the media. I believe the Obama administration is an evil, evil group of people.


But if you trust everything the government/media says, without ever questioning anything, then you have no clue. How many lies has Obama told, and yet people just go along with it. You don't see anything odd about that? Why is Obama seemingly invincible to media scrutiny? We still don't have his birth certificate, for crap sake! But it's ok... In Obama they trust. Something sinister is going on, and if you don't realize it, then it's time to get off of the computer and watch what's going on around you.
The problem with your questions/theory is that they don't pass the smell test.

I have gone on record as saying that I DO believe the government is trying to use Sandy Hook as a reason to disarm the public.

I just don't agree with all this conspiracy theory crap.

For your theory to work that Sandy Hook didn't happen the way the media says it did, i.e. a lone gunman, after killing his mother, went to that school and shot and killed 20+ children and 6-7 teachers before killing himself, think of all the pieces that have to fit perfectly together FOREVER for it to work!

As Al Capone said, 3 people can keep a secret if 2 of them are dead!

"A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 11:39 PM   #15
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,038
Blog Entries: 2
Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems

It doesn't pass the smell test? What exactly are you smelling?

I have an idea. Instead of sniffing, actually take a look at the lack of evidence and how all of the reports contradict themselves. I'm not going on theory. I'm going on exactly what has been presented, or in most cases, not presented at all.

But what you are referring to as my "theory" is not at all what I believe. You're story above was just a repeat of what the media says happened. I said I don't believe ANYONE was killed.

Why do I believe this? If people actually did die, then WHY should the government hide that? If you agree, as you say you do, that the government is at the very least using this to push their agenda (even if you believe that the shooting happened), then wouldn't they want to show as much as they are allowed to? Wouldn't they want to show as much as they could to piss people off even more and try to rally all these people against guns? I think they would.

Yet we have no security footage. The medical examiner and the police reports seem to contradict themselves at every turn. You're saying everything would have to be perfect for this to work. I agree. They have been FAR from perfect. Why do you think people like me and many others are asking questions? And those questions aren't being answered.

People jumped the gun on their memorial pages, and the acting has been atrocious. Not ONE tear has been shed in any of these interviews. I've watched every single one that is available. Which is probably all of them, period. I couldn't believe this any more than you right at first. But I knew something wasn't right, for all these inconsistencies and glaring holes to be piling up. So I started watching the interviews and tried to see if I could detect any emotion out of these parents. None. I see smiling, laughing, talking about cute little funny memories with their children, but no tears. The only thing you hear is a deep breath every now and then. Like that's supposed to be convincing.

I know human beings. I would assume you do too. It's odd enough for one person to act strange. But ALL of them? Is it normal for human beings to lose a child and show no real emotion, just days later?

Your opinion of this current administration seems to be that they are just a run of the mill liberal party, playing politics to get their way. I don't believe we're dealing with that at all. We are well on our way to becoming the next soviet union. You underestimate the power of evil in a country that has become far too easily fooled.

You're not going to find the "victims" who I don't believe were killed, because no one knows who they are. There is no telling how far they have scattered about, and what their real names actually are. I can't tell you for an absolute fact that they aren't dead. But I can tell you for a fact that the reported story is 100% false. I'm simply using common sense to fill in the blanks, as I see it.

Here's one more thing to consider. You don't believe that no one was killed, because you apparently don't think these people could hide. Ok, I'll play along for a second. So let's say these kids and teachers are all dead, and the government might have hired someone to kill them, and then Killed Adam Lanza (who's name has not been confirmed in records) and framed him as the killer. In theory, this would make it easier for them to pull off the lie, as far as telling the public WHO was responsible.

But what about the families. If the families aren't actors, then why aren't they showing emotion? Why aren't THEY asking more questions? They just accepted everything, right from the beginning. Well maybe the government killed the parents too. Ah, but then they would have to kill the rest of their extended family, because those people would want to know what happened to their loved one's. See how much more complicated it gets?

That is why I don't think anyone was killed, and these families were in on it. They clearly behave like actors. Many of them, and I believe perhaps all of them were found out to be members of a local acting club (I'm not entirely sure if it was all of them, going on memory, but for certain there were several). Does that not make you wonder in the least?
D_it_up likes this.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, the NFL would fine and suspend me.
burningmetal is offline  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #16
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 9,627
Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems

And now the school board has voted to bulldoze the school!

They probably also had a secret meeting and voted to send the rubble to China.

Now we will never know how the school free fell with tons of concrete and steel pushing back!
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 05-12-2013, 06:00 AM   #17
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 15,752
Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
And now the school board has voted to bulldoze the school!

They probably also had a secret meeting and voted to send the rubble to China.

Now we will never know how the school free fell with tons of concrete and steel pushing back!
How about a man with 3 pistols and a long gun was buzzed in through a secure door?
TheOak is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts