Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints > NFL

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

this is a discussion within the NFL Community Forum; Originally Posted by SloMotion Has there ever been a bigger sore loser in the history of the SuperBowl? I can't remember seeing something like that before, and I've been around for all of 'em, just sayin', . Ah, you know... ...

Like Tree42Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2016, 01:28 AM   #21
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,252
Blog Entries: 2
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by SloMotion View Post
Has there ever been a bigger sore loser in the history of the SuperBowl? I can't remember seeing something like that before, and I've been around for all of 'em, just sayin', .
Ah, you know... he's just having fun. He's a fun loving guy... A true leader. He's really matured. Everyone was wrong about him. All of his critics made him better, and had nothing to do with him getting whooped in the Superbowl.

This is what I've been told, anyway. It must be true.
neugey and SloMotion like this.
burningmetal is offline  
Old 02-08-2016, 03:52 AM   #22
100th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 280
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Actually don't care that Panthers lost, I am stoked for Manning. He deserved another win!
Saint in Aus is offline  
Old 02-08-2016, 05:30 AM   #23
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: "Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam, circumspice"
Posts: 6,768
Blog Entries: 15
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by burningmetal View Post
Ah, you know... he's just having fun. He's a fun loving guy... A true leader. He's really matured. Everyone was wrong about him. All of his critics made him better, and had nothing to do with him getting whooped in the Superbowl.

This is what I've been told, anyway. It must be true.
Yeah, he's a great guy when daisies are coming out of his butt, . It's too bad we got to sit here and talk about a little prima-donna biotch instead of the game, but that's Cam, it's always all about him, like a little junior high school girl. What next? A Twitter battle? PM's? Guys like little Cammy Cam Cam crack me up & ruin it for the rest, #smh.

He didn't deserve to win, and he didn't ... funny how that works out, . Hopefully he learns a little lesson in humility, but I doubt it, .
burningmetal likes this.

~ This space intentionally left blank ...
SloMotion is offline  
Old 02-08-2016, 05:57 AM   #24
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: "Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam, circumspice"
Posts: 6,768
Blog Entries: 15
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by RailBoss View Post
Ragin that first one is priceless, still laughing!
That one was the best I saw, ... there were some decent 'Michael Jordan crying face' on Cam's body immediately posted after the loss, but I'm not going to disrespect MJ or associate Newton with a champion like Jordan in any way, shape or form, #shrug.
SloMotion is offline  
Old 02-08-2016, 07:20 AM   #25
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,252
Blog Entries: 2
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by SloMotion View Post
Yeah, he's a great guy when daisies are coming out of his butt, . It's too bad we got to sit here and talk about a little prima-donna biotch instead of the game, but that's Cam, it's always all about him, like a little junior high school girl. What next? A Twitter battle? PM's? Guys like little Cammy Cam Cam crack me up & ruin it for the rest, #smh.

He didn't deserve to win, and he didn't ... funny how that works out, . Hopefully he learns a little lesson in humility, but I doubt it, .
Yeah the whole media love fest for Cam all year, especially down the stretch, has brought the whole conversation of sportsmanship vs. "having fun" to a boiling point. The very idea that anyone can't be smart enough to know the difference is pathetic.

Nobody ever said don't clap your hands, don't high five your teammates or don't spike the ball. Everybody gets excited over good things. But to get in the face of your opponent, or to have a choreographed celebration after getting one first down is ridiculous and classless. It makes it clear that it's all about you and not about the game itself.

To those who say that's an archaic mentality, you merely serve as an example of what the world is coming to. People like that wouldn't know what it means to disrespect because they never learned what respect is in the first place. There's a time to be defiant and stand up for yourself, but on a football field where everyone is playing for the same reason (or they should be), which is to win, you should have some humility. You're not fighting a war against the enemy. You're competing in a game.
Danno, Crusader, mleg1972 and 1 others like this.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, the NFL would fine and suspend me.
burningmetal is offline  
Old 02-08-2016, 07:33 AM   #26
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 4,952
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Side note: That Denver defense was a vicious bunch.

Ware, Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Von M. These guys are truly impact players.

If an elite pass rusher is on the board @ pick #12, Saints need to snag one.
K Major is online now  
Old 02-08-2016, 09:34 AM   #27
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 4,210
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by K Major View Post
Side note: That Denver defense was a vicious bunch.

Ware, Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Von M. These guys are truly impact players.

If an elite pass rusher is on the board @ pick #12, Saints need to snag one.
Yes they were and they didn't ley up the whole game. I fully expected them to wear out and Cam to start making passes, but it never happened. Those guys played a full 60 minutes.
SloMotion and K Major like this.
Srgt. Hulka is offline  
Old 02-08-2016, 11:00 AM   #28
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,182
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by K Major View Post
Side note: That Denver defense was a vicious bunch.

Ware, Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Von M. These guys are truly impact players.

If an elite pass rusher is on the board @ pick #12, Saints need to snag one.
Noah Spence. He has cleaned up his habits since being banned from the Big Ten. Best pass rusher in this draft.
K Major likes this.
brees84 is offline  
Old 02-08-2016, 11:23 AM   #29
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,620
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Did you see Harper get beat on the two point conversion? I wonder if he'll be writing any articles on how "Different" it was this time? JERK!
vpheughan is offline  
Old 02-08-2016, 11:31 AM   #30
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 4,952
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by brees84 View Post
Noah Spence. He has cleaned up his habits since being banned from the Big Ten. Best pass rusher in this draft.
Brees84,
I wonder if the Saints / Jeff Ireland are looking HARD at him? Do you think he is there at pick #12? From what I'm reading, the kid has all the potential to be a serious pass rusher at the next level.
K Major is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/nfl/76637-yesssssssssssssssssssss.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS This thread Refback 02-07-2016 11:12 PM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts