Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Baltimore tickets for sale

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by redjem25 Yeah, I have alot of friends asking for mine too. But I have $1,300 invested in these tickets so I am going to try to sell them 1st, then I may give them away. Is this ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2006, 02:13 PM   #11
Team Doctor
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Deep South
Posts: 856
Originally Posted by redjem25
Yeah, I have alot of friends asking for mine too. But I have $1,300 invested in these tickets so I am going to try to sell them 1st, then I may give them away.
Is this the first time you've tried to sell them through the Saints ticket exchange? How does that work? If they don't sell, can you still use them or is their bar code revoked just from putting them on sale?
poydras is offline  
Latest Blogs
Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


MID TERM ELECTION Last Blog: 10-29-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Old 10-24-2006, 02:16 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 203
Yes, they are for sale through the exchange. You post a sale price and expire time. If they do not sell by the time you set, they are still good. If they do sell, the barcode on your tixs is not valid and the buyer prints new tickets with a valid barcode. Your money goes into an acct. , good for payoff tickets (yeah!) or season tickets next year.
redjem25 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 02:22 PM   #13
Team Doctor
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Deep South
Posts: 856
Originally Posted by redjem25
Yes, they are for sale through the exchange. You post a sale price and expire time. If they do not sell by the time you set, they are still good. If they do sell, the barcode on your tixs is not valid and the buyer prints new tickets with a valid barcode. Your money goes into an acct. , good for payoff tickets (yeah!) or season tickets next year.
I knew that whoever bought them got sent an E-ticket but I assumed that the original owner had to mail the tickets in to the Saints. What would keep an unscrupulus person (not that I'm accusing you of such) from selling them online and then going and selling the original, canceled tickets outside the Dome?
poydras is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 02:29 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 203
I know every season ticket holder is assigned an acct. number so I guess the season ticket holder would get in trouble because whoever bought the tickets could report the original owners because of the acct. number on the tickets. It would be traceable back to them!
redjem25 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 02:33 PM   #15
Team Doctor
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Deep South
Posts: 856
Originally Posted by redjem25
I know every season ticket holder is assigned an acct. number so I guess the season ticket holder would get in trouble because whoever bought the tickets could report the original owners because of the acct. number on the tickets. It would be traceable back to them!
But they could claim that they threw them in the trash and some dumpster diver found them. No problem. Thanks. I was just curious. I owe way to many favors to ever sell mine.
poydras is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 02:37 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 203
I hear that, but thankfully I do not owe any favors, YET!
redjem25 is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 02:48 PM   #17
Team Doctor
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Deep South
Posts: 856
Originally Posted by redjem25
I hear that, but thankfully I do not owe any favors, YET!
If you're in that area where Coach Payton high fives people after the game, you must sit just beneath me. I'm in sec 247. Hope I've never spilled a beer on you.
poydras is offline  
Old 10-24-2006, 02:56 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 203
I am in 121, the plaza corner to your right. I look straight at the saints sideline. But we have had beer spilled a few times on us, especially when Reggie got his touchdown!
redjem25 is offline  
Old 10-25-2006, 10:34 AM   #19
OldiesDJ
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Scott, LA
Posts: 951
Blog Entries: 12
Originally Posted by redjem25
But we have had beer spilled a few times on us, especially when Reggie got his touchdown!
I bet it was worth it, too!
BoudinSandwich is offline  
Old 10-27-2006, 10:21 AM   #20
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MOBILE, AL
Posts: 51
I see scalpers all of the time. They all have different prices. ranging from like $75 a ticket to $ thousands for a ticket
zgalbert is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts