New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://blackandgold.com/saints/14496-sit-reggie-down.html)

NO_SAINTSinMD 11-05-2006 06:58 PM

SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm sick and tired and depressed eleven carries for negative 5 yards?????? are you serious?????
Guys we got to sit them lad down until he can atleast run back to the scrimmage.

GoldRush26 11-05-2006 07:02 PM

Re: SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NO_SAINTSinMD
I'm sick and tired and depressed eleven carries for negative 5 yards?????? are you serious?????
Guys we got to sit them lad down until he can atleast run back to the scrimmage.

Absolutely not. I disagree.

To be sure, Reggie's numbers are horrible. He still has a profound effect on our entire offense in his ability to attract attention from multiple defenders. While they key on him, the rest of our offense runs wild. You bench Reggie and our entire offense is downgraded.

Oh and we are 6-2. If it ain't broke....

LongTimeFan 11-05-2006 07:03 PM

RE: Re: SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I wouldn't sit him being he needs to learn the new system but I would feed the ball to Deuce more and less to the rookie Bush.

mighty12 11-05-2006 07:08 PM

RE: Re: SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
You beat me to the punch Goldrush............Bush is a high priced decoy, right now, while he is trying to get a feel for the game. I will ask each and every person to watch the games VERY closley(especially if you have recorded them) and watch what happens on the playfakes to Reggie...........80% of the time it opens another reciever for a long gain. I was alittle weary of Bush when we decided to draft him. I didn't want him at all. However, now, I can't see this team without him. So here is my donation for the keep Bush playing campaign.

NO_SAINTSinMD 11-05-2006 07:08 PM

RE: Re: SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Exactly Reggie guarrantees atleast 1 yard a game truth not fiction.......Bucs defense did reggie like this he came in they unzipped and gave Reggie Bush a golden shower, not only did he accept that bush kid, he asked for more.

NO_SAINTSinMD 11-05-2006 07:11 PM

RE: Re: SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
My friend you will realize soon decoys are that decoys and they dont work for everyone well if you want -5 yards a game

AllSaints 11-05-2006 08:45 PM

RE: Re: SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Deuce needs more touches thats it and Reggie needs to run NORTH AND SOUTH....

GoldRush26 11-05-2006 08:50 PM

Re: RE: Re: SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NO_SAINTSinMD
My friend you will realize soon decoys are that decoys and they dont work for everyone well if you want -5 yards a game

How are we possibly better off sitting Reggie? I don't get it.

If nothing else, giving Reggie carries helps Deuce out. I'm sorry but I'd still rather have Reggie out there with his -5 yards rushing than have Stecker in. He's still a viable option in the passing game.

Brann 11-05-2006 09:13 PM

RE: Re: RE: Re: SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
All three passing TDs today were off of play action to Reggie. Try watching the games and not just regurgitating stats. If you did watch the game, you didn't pay attention.

LSUJeremy 11-05-2006 09:21 PM

Re: RE: Re: SIT REGGIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NO_SAINTSinMD
Exactly Reggie guarrantees atleast 1 yard a game truth not fiction.......Bucs defense did reggie like this he came in they unzipped and gave Reggie Bush a golden shower, not only did he accept that bush kid, he asked for more.

I say we just cut him. :patos:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com