Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; I say they're the worst Saints team ever because we never had a team with this much talent and played so pathetic. This offense is so terrible, from the play calling to the players I don't realistically see a victory ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
DARE TO ENTER
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home Sweet Home, NEW ORLEANS, La.
Posts: 1,154
Cool It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

I say they're the worst Saints team ever because we never had a team with this much talent and played so pathetic. This offense is so terrible, from the play calling to the players I don't realistically see a victory coming anytime soon. The Panthers gave them the game on a silver platter several times, and being the generous jacka$$e$ they are they just gave it back to them. It is a on going joke these days that our GREAT LSU TIGERS could beat the pants off the Saints, well after seeing the Tigers play Saturday and the Saints play today I no longer consider it a joke, IT'S FREAKIN' REALITY! You can officially turn off the lights because the party's over, the fat lady has sung, the final curtain was drawn, Elvis has left the building, you can feel free to insert your favorite cliche'. I just hope they don't end up winning to many crappy games and end up getting crappy position in the draft, DAMN, this is the most disappointing team I've ever seen in a Saints uniform, PERIOD!

saint4life
(504)
blacksaint is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 05:44 PM   #2
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Richland, MS.
Posts: 2,003
Re: It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

Time to bust out the paper bags?
MatthewT is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 05:44 PM   #3
Fan Since 1967
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 147
Re: It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

Originally Posted by blacksaint View Post
I say they're the worst Saints team ever because we never had a team with this much talent and played so pathetic. This offense is so terrible, from the play calling to the players I don't realistically see a victory coming anytime soon. The Panthers gave them the game on a silver platter several times, and being the generous jacka$$e$ they are they just gave it back to them. It is a on going joke these days that our GREAT LSU TIGERS could beat the pants off the Saints, well after seeing the Tigers play Saturday and the Saints play today I no longer consider it a joke, IT'S FREAKIN' REALITY! You can officially turn off the lights because the party's over, the fat lady has sung, the final curtain was drawn, Elvis has left the building, you can feel free to insert your favorite cliche'. I just hope they don't end up winning to many crappy games and end up getting crappy position in the draft, DAMN, this is the most disappointing team I've ever seen in a Saints uniform, PERIOD!
I expect the Saints to finish last in the NL South. I've seen all four teams play, and the Saints are the worst of the weak NL South.

No need to get excited about 2007, it's over.
Haps Biggest Fan is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 05:54 PM   #4
DARE TO ENTER
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home Sweet Home, NEW ORLEANS, La.
Posts: 1,154
Re: It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

Originally Posted by MatthewT View Post
Time to bust out the paper bags?
Well, putting on paper bags would disrespect the few guys on the team that actually compete and earn their pay checks, Karney, Weatherford, Colston, to name a very few, come to think about it, that's about it. So, no I won't break out the bags for those guys, as for the rest of them, they need to wear the bags themselves to cover their shame for what they are doing to the DIE HARD FANS.
blacksaint is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 06:19 PM   #5
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hollywood, CA
Posts: 6,955
Blog Entries: 5
Re: It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

Originally Posted by blacksaint View Post
I say they're the worst Saints team ever because we never had a team with this much talent and played so pathetic. This offense is so terrible, from the play calling to the players I don't realistically see a victory coming anytime soon. The Panthers gave them the game on a silver platter several times, and being the generous jacka$$e$ they are they just gave it back to them. It is a on going joke these days that our GREAT LSU TIGERS could beat the pants off the Saints, well after seeing the Tigers play Saturday and the Saints play today I no longer consider it a joke, IT'S FREAKIN' REALITY! You can officially turn off the lights because the party's over, the fat lady has sung, the final curtain was drawn, Elvis has left the building, you can feel free to insert your favorite cliche'. I just hope they don't end up winning to many crappy games and end up getting crappy position in the draft, DAMN, this is the most disappointing team I've ever seen in a Saints uniform, PERIOD!
LMAO... were you one saying we would win and turn this season around?
Euphoria is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 06:43 PM   #6
DARE TO ENTER
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home Sweet Home, NEW ORLEANS, La.
Posts: 1,154
Re: It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
LMAO... were you one saying we would win and turn this season around?
What's your point, there's nothing wrong with having a little faith.
blacksaint is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 07:26 PM   #7
Site Admin
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 9,146
Blog Entries: 2
Re: It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

I don't think this is the worst team ever. The 1 and 15 season was pretty bad, and the 2005 version was pretty depressing. I do think we're all pissed because there was so much hope here, but now because of all the dropped balls and INT's to nowhere, we might bust up our favorite team of all time- the team that went to the NFC championship.

It's hard to buy a jersey, hard to know how we feel etc. because we loved this team so much last year, and this year it's like they can do almost nothing right.

I think that's what BlackSaint is trying to say. I think the thread should be named "most disappointing Saints Team ever..."

But I also agree, how are we going to win 1 single game playing like this? I just don't see anyone playing with this much inconsistency in the NFL.

[B]New Avatar and Signature Pic sizes coming soon...[/B]
admin is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 08:52 PM   #8
Nose Digger
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 341
Re: It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

In no way, would I ever bust out a paper bag. I am a die-hard through and through and I am just as pissed off as all of you (the true fans), but I am still proud to be a Saints fan and in no way would I disrespect the team like that. That's just me. Honestly, what good does a damn paper bag do? Hide your face because you are ashamed to be a Saints fan? I think this could be a good thing that we a losing. Then I might be able to get some tickets from a bandwagoner.
Boogro is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 08:56 PM   #9
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hollywood, CA
Posts: 6,955
Blog Entries: 5
Re: It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

Originally Posted by blacksaint View Post
What's your point, there's nothing wrong with having a little faith.
So wheres the fait for this coming week then?
Euphoria is offline  
Old 10-07-2007, 09:02 PM   #10
100th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Orleans,La
Posts: 306
Re: It's Official, '07 Saints worst Saints Team Ever!

Bush did pretty good today. What the hell is wrong with Henderson. He is dropping balls like their on fire. Brees should look for Moore,Patten,and Colston from now on. Players and coaches that sucked.
1.Sean Payton
2.Devery Henderson
3.Olindo Mare
4.Olindo Mare
5.Olindo Mare
6.Did I say Olindo Mare
Donuts32 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts