Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 03:23 PM   #11
MATHIUS
Leave no doubts
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 316
Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

i cant stand some ppl. paticularly band wagon riders that have no common sense when it comes to football and act like theye kno it all. lol. they baffle me. i wish they would all fall off the face of the earth tonight
MATHIUS is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #12
spkb25
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,764
Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

I feel like our D is finally getting healthy, and I thought we looked okay on D. I know our D will be better in the playoffs because we will be healthy, and hey Greer looked good after not playing for what a month or more.

I truly believe we will be okay in the playoffs if our d is healthy, and JS, PT, and the O-line are good to go. Cause we haven't been healthy for a while, and we r talking serious injuries!!
spkb25 is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:30 PM   #13
arsaint
Saint Historian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building..
Posts: 1,718
Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

Agreed. Other than that one big running play on the opening drive the D looked good.


Problem today was that we couldn't score with the 2nd string. We had plenty of times with good field position. Plus I thought a little wind went out of the sails when Hargrove didn't get the TD...
arsaint is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #14
saintsfan1976
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,574
Blog Entries: 4
Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

At least we'll have a chance to PROVE it.
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #15
Mr. Roboto
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 37
Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
I feel like our D is finally getting healthy, and I thought we looked okay on D. I know our D will be better in the playoffs because we will be healthy, and hey Greer looked good after not playing for what a month or more.

I truly believe we will be okay in the playoffs if our d is healthy, and JS, PT, and the O-line are good to go. Cause we haven't been healthy for a while, and we r talking serious injuries!!
That's my one hope, that Greer coming back will help the defensive woes. I hope I hope I hope.

My main fear with this team is not x's and o's, injuries, any of that stuff. It's that they have no momentum and worse, that they have forgotten how to win.
Mr. Roboto is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #16
Halo
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 11,479
Blog Entries: 44
Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto View Post
That's my one hope, that Greer coming back will help the defensive woes. I hope I hope I hope.

My main fear with this team is not x's and o's, injuries, any of that stuff. It's that they have no momentum and worse, that they have forgotten how to win.
If we win the first playoff game, all this - today's game, the past 2 weeks - will go away.

If we went 16 and 0 and lost the first playoff game... well you get the picture.
Halo is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #17
Mr. Roboto
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 37
Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

Originally Posted by MATHIUS View Post
i cant stand some ppl. paticularly band wagon riders that have no common sense when it comes to football and act like theye kno it all. lol. they baffle me. i wish they would all fall off the face of the earth tonight
And I can't stand people who refuse to face reality. This team has major, MAJOR problems. Complaining about it does not make me a bandwagoner.

If I didn't care I wouldn't be so pissed off and frustrated right now. I've been watching this team for too long for somebody like you to sit here and call me names because I'm fed up with 25 years worth of frustration and disappointment.

.

Last edited by hagan714; 01-03-2010 at 08:03 PM..
Mr. Roboto is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #18
spkb25
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,764
Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

My other hope- Dallas and the Crads win today- this way philly and the ladies beat each other up two weeks in a row, and the I hope the following week Pack beats cards, we get pack, and dallas/eagles go to Minny. That is my hope!
spkb25 is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #19
Halo
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 11,479
Blog Entries: 44
Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

Understood... now things are said - enough of it!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL OUT - EVERYONE. This isn't going to become a name calling thing and meltdown.

Not gonna happen here.

I'm saying that to everyone.



Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto View Post
And I can't stand people who refuse to face reality. This team has major, MAJOR problems. Complaining about it does not make me a bandwagoner.

If I didn't care I wouldn't be so pissed off and frustrated right now. I've been watching this team for too long for somebody like you to sit here and call me names because I'm fed up with 25 years worth of frustration and disappointment.

In conclusion, eat me.
Halo is offline  
Old 01-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #20
st thomas
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,689
Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

Originally Posted by Halo View Post
Understood... now things are said - enough of it!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL OUT - EVERYONE. This isn't going to become a name calling thing and meltdown.

Not gonna happen here.

I'm saying that to everyone.
thanks judge halo calm there asses down now, no name calling here. lol
st thomas is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts