Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; I thought Warner's wife was a blonde......

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #21
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 3,845
Re: Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

I thought Warner's wife was a blonde...
ScottF is online now  
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 01-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #22
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Toilet of Idaho
Posts: 1,945
Re: Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
I bet she can open the hell out of a beer bottle...
Although you might not want to drink it.

What are you talking about? I think she already has a full time job as a beer bottle opener at one of the local watering holes. She probably has a part time job as a set of channel locks at a very busy car repair shop. That is one SNAGGLED grill!! LOL!
jnormand is online now  
Old 01-14-2010, 05:37 PM   #23
Faqda Falcons
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ruston, Louisiana
Posts: 3,464
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

Lady Gaga's impersonator? Lady Gag Me?
D_it_up is offline  
Old 01-14-2010, 06:23 PM   #24
Im BACK!!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: humble texas
Posts: 4,869
Re: Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

Ok, I dont mean to instigate, but my impression of the Cardinals is they dont have fans. Its too bad, they're a really good team, and Kurt Warner is talented. I saw them in person, and they can really torch you on a good day.

But from what I've seen, the Cardinals lead the league in out of town fans in their home stadium. The Cowboys used to consider Phoenix a ninth home game. I dont even think anyone from Phoenix is actually from Phoenix. Its like Houston.

So, were there thousands and thousands of closeted Cardinal fans in the past, OR??? After the Super Bowl, did someone have to rush to U-Haul and rent a bunch of (band)wagons?
skymike is offline  
Old 01-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #25
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 844
Re: Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

Skymike, you hit the nail on the head. If you have ever been to that stadium..then you would know. We have traveled to 11 different venues over the years to watch our beloved saints and the Cards fan are the least interesting..and boring I might add
Belair57 is offline  
Old 01-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #26
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 17,630
Blog Entries: 27
Re: Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

Originally Posted by jnormand View Post
What are you talking about? I think she already has a full time job as a beer bottle opener at one of the local watering holes. She probably has a part time job as a set of channel locks at a very busy car repair shop. That is one SNAGGLED grill!! LOL!
Good one ... I hadn't thought of that ... leave it to a Saints fans to think of new ways to open a beer bottle or two ... in her case, you need over a case of beer, and then some.

FF? Does she have other perks we are not aware of?
SmashMouth is offline  
Old 01-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #27
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 9
Re: Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

Originally Posted by skymike View Post
Ok, I dont mean to instigate, but my impression of the Cardinals is they dont have fans. Its too bad, they're a really good team, and Kurt Warner is talented. I saw them in person, and they can really torch you on a good day.

But from what I've seen, the Cardinals lead the league in out of town fans in their home stadium. The Cowboys used to consider Phoenix a ninth home game. I dont even think anyone from Phoenix is actually from Phoenix. Its like Houston.

So, were there thousands and thousands of closeted Cardinal fans in the past, OR??? After the Super Bowl, did someone have to rush to U-Haul and rent a bunch of (band)wagons?
The CARDs do have Fans and I aint scared. Some truth to the above quote due to all the transplants in Phoenix. Before Phoenix ever had a football team, the Cowboys were the next best thing to sub for a home team. But I am a native of AZ and a long time and sometimes long suffering Cards fan. NO is one of the best cities in the country and Saints have my respect, but to say the CARDs don't have good fans is completely inaccurate.

It's gonna be a shoot out y'all!
FleaFlicker is offline  
Old 01-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #28
Site Donor 2014
Lucky Cat
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 8,515
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
Good one ... I hadn't thought of that ... leave it to a Saints fans to think of new ways to open a beer bottle or two ... in her case, you need over a case of beer, and then some.

FF? Does she have other perks we are not aware of?

Last edited by foreverfan; 01-16-2010 at 11:05 AM..
foreverfan is offline  
Old 01-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #29
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

Originally Posted by FleaFlicker View Post
The CARDs do have Fans and I aint scared. Some truth to the above quote due to all the transplants in Phoenix. Before Phoenix ever had a football team, the Cowboys were the next best thing to sub for a home team. But I am a native of AZ and a long time and sometimes long suffering Cards fan. NO is one of the best cities in the country and Saints have my respect, but to say the CARDs don't have good fans is completely inaccurate.

It's gonna be a shoot out y'all!
WOW!!! a Card fan...Careful folks they are an endangered spieces...lol
strato is offline  
Old 01-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #30
In Doh We Trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 5,969
Blog Entries: 16
Re: Scare the Cardinal Fans Off...

Ehgg!!

I would pay you NOT to show the rest of that.
homerj07 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/23667-scare-cardinal-fans-off.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 01-14-2010 12:33 PM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts