Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Room on the wagon.... for a JETS fan?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by TopCow Welcome, Revis. On draft day a couple of years ago, I was desperate that the Saints pick up Darelle Revis. Oh, well. He wound up in a good place. You're right; our teams and our fan ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 11:32 AM   #51
Colt fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dallas, Georgia
Posts: 27
Re: Room on the wagon.... for a JETS fan?

Originally Posted by TopCow View Post
Welcome, Revis. On draft day a couple of years ago, I was desperate that the Saints pick up Darelle Revis. Oh, well. He wound up in a good place.

You're right; our teams and our fan bases have a lot in common. And I was pulling for the Jets big time when you played the Colts. Even though I believe we match up better against the Colts than we do against the Jets defense. Thanks for the props.
HAHA You think??!! Jets defense #1 and #1 against the pass, so yes, I would think this would be true. I bet you were pulling for the Jets!! What team do you think you match up better overall? Kind of hard for Saints fans, I know, because you are equally as weak against the run as the pass 21/25. And the Jets do run the ball good, but I think the Colts pass pretty good also.

You KNOW you would rather be playing the Jets and their rookie QB rather than New Orlean's own Peyton Manning and the Colts.

Funny how you would get in bed with a New York team over another working class town like Indianapolis. Revis just hates the Colts, he doesn't give a **** about your team or your city. He's a New Yorker!! I now live in Atlanta, and the Saints and Vikes were my favorite NFC teams. I guess I'll have to start pulling for the Falcons in the NFC from now on, seeing what you Saints fans are like. (I know many Saints fans here in ATL and they are all nice)

Dree Brees was my second favorite QB and I hope he continues to do well next year, just not today.

Who Dat
gacoltdog is offline  
Old 02-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #52
In Doh We Trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 6,597
Blog Entries: 16
Re: Room on the wagon.... for a JETS fan?

Welcome aboard - I hope it is a great ride!!
homerj07 is offline  
Old 02-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #53
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NE FL
Posts: 30
Re: Room on the wagon.... for a JETS fan?

Originally Posted by gacoltdog View Post
Funny how you would get in bed with a New York team over another working class town like Indianapolis. Revis just hates the Colts, he doesn't give a **** about your team or your city. He's a New Yorker!! I now live in Atlanta, and the Saints and Vikes were my favorite NFC teams. I guess I'll have to start pulling for the Falcons in the NFC from now on, seeing what you Saints fans are like. (I know many Saints fans here in ATL and they are all nice)
bwahaha... who pissed in this dude's cornflakes? I guess Payton and Brees did

Anyway, just came back to congrats guys, great game........ That opening onsides kick was all BALLS! changed the momentum and mood swing of the entire game.

I have a helluva hangover, and have a party mess to go clean up!

WHO DAT?!?!..... ENJOY!
Revis Saves is offline  
Old 02-08-2010, 09:09 AM   #54
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Raised on the Bayou - living in DFW
Posts: 136
Re: Room on the wagon.... for a JETS fan?

Thanks Revis, and here's hoping we see you in Dallas 2/6/2011.
21Hilliard is offline  
Old 02-08-2010, 10:02 AM   #55
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NE FL
Posts: 30
Re: Room on the wagon.... for a JETS fan?

sounds good to me
Revis Saves is offline  
Old 02-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #56
Site Donor 2017
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boynton Beach,FL
Posts: 1,479
Re: Room on the wagon.... for a JETS fan?

Originally Posted by Revis Saves View Post
bwahaha... who pissed in this dude's cornflakes? I guess Payton and Brees did

Anyway, just came back to congrats guys, great game........ That opening onsides kick was all BALLS! changed the momentum and mood swing of the entire game.

I have a helluva hangover, and have a party mess to go clean up!

WHO DAT?!?!..... ENJOY!
You are welcome to our party anytime...and you are right it was big brass ones! When I saw that onside kick I said "Sean coaches to win anything less won't do"...thus the try for a TD on 4th and then the carryover after halftime and the momentum rolled!
subguy is offline  
Old 02-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #57
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Wherever I lay my hat
Posts: 3,617
Re: Room on the wagon.... for a JETS fan?

Originally Posted by 21Hilliard View Post
Thanks Revis, and here's hoping we see you in Dallas 2/6/2011.
Heck, could happen. Their defense is awesome.
UK_WhoDat is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts