Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Updated (05/26/2010 )Free agent defender Harry Coleman arrested

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; i heard on laf. t.v. st. he was cut by saints today....

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #11
Threaded by st thomas
Site Donor
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,622

Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

i heard on laf. t.v. st. he was cut by saints today.
Views: 2293
Latest Blogs
Is this Manning's last Hurrah? Last Blog: 04-16-2014 By: SmashMouth


Landry over Beckham Jr. Last Blog: 04-12-2014 By: joker-saint


Saints Free Agency 2014 Last Blog: 03-11-2014 By: SmashMouth


Old 05-25-2010, 10:49 PM   #12
Part Time Pimp
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,966
Re: Free agent defender Harry Coleman arrested

Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post
sucks to be the one kid in ohio that screws up. everybody in the world knows his name

Damn all those "ONE" guys! LOL :

Ohio State Football Player Arrested After Bar Fight | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

DaytonDailyNews: Dayton, Ohio, news and information

Seventeen football players arrested at Ohio : Fanblogs College Football Blog

Officials: OSU Football Player Arrested - News - nbc4i.com - Ohio State Buckeyes, College Football

USATODAY.com - Two Ohio State football players arrested


Moral of the story....... Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
gandhi1007 is offline  
Old 05-25-2010, 10:59 PM   #13
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,622
Re: Free agent defender Harry Coleman arrested

are'nt they in mini camp this week, what is he doing at the casino at 3 in the morning. i really think that he had a shot for a spot.
st thomas is online now  
Old 05-26-2010, 12:17 AM   #14
Senior Citizen
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 3,180
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Free agent defender Harry Coleman arrested

I reallize that Roger Goodell has a six foot crucifix above his bed, reads bible scriptures to the blind once a week, and has NEVER had sex with a woman, unless they were married and trying to concieve, but does that mean everyone else in the NFL has to be borderline "saints", to not be stomped to death in the press, and thrown to the "lions" by him? What's the old saying, "To err is human." If the guy had stabbed someone, shot someone, or possibly pummelled them with a slot machine, I could see him getting cut, but that didn't happen. This zero tolerance crap keeps up, and we're going to have a bunch of boyscout, pocketprotecter wearing, poindexters playing linebacker in the NFL. Wait a minute, I think I just described Goodell..... Heh heh heh....

OH, and just for reference, why was so little made out of Jerry Jones' drunken rant, about Tim Tebow? If that had been a player caught out like that, making those statements, Holy Father Goodell would have had them suspended four games, castrated, and shackled in the city square for all to throw garbage at them.

I think we should make Jack Lambert commisioner....

What's popular is not always right, and what's right is not always popular.....
SaintPauly is offline  
Old 05-26-2010, 12:21 AM   #15
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Free agent defender Harry Coleman arrested

Originally Posted by saintpaul25 View Post
I reallize that Roger Goodell has a six foot crucifix above his bed, reads bible scriptures to the blind once a week, and has NEVER had sex with a woman, unless they were married and trying to concieve, but does that mean everyone else in the NFL has to be borderline "saints", to not be stomped to death in the press, and thrown to the "lions" by him? What's the old saying, "To err is human." If the guy had stabbed someone, shot someone, or possibly pummelled them with a slot machine, I could see him getting cut, but that didn't happen. This zero tolerance crap keeps up, and we're going to have a bunch of boyscout, pocketprotecter wearing, poindexters playing linebacker in the NFL. Wait a minute, I think I just described Goodell..... Heh heh heh....

OH, and just for reference, why was so little made out of Jerry Jones' drunken rant, about Tim Tebow? If that had been a player caught out like that, making those statements, Holy Father Goodell would have had them suspended four games, castrated, and shackled in the city square for all to throw garbage at them.

I think we should make Jack Lambert commisioner....
Goodell gives me the creeps ..kinda like Pat Robertson...i think you get my drift.....
strato is offline  
Old 05-26-2010, 12:26 AM   #16
Senior Citizen
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 3,180
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Free agent defender Harry Coleman arrested

Originally Posted by strato View Post
Goodell gives me the creeps ..kinda like Pat Robertson...i think you get my drift.....
Someone told me this, and I've made it my creed, "Never trust anyone, without at least one vice." Goodell looks like Howdy Doody, with a 3,000 dollar suit on. I mean, I only see him on tv, so in his personal life, he might like to get drunk in his back yard, and run over squirrels with his riding mower, but from what I've seen, he seems to think his stool smells like strawberrys....
SaintPauly is offline  
Old 05-26-2010, 12:45 AM   #17
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Free agent defender Harry Coleman arrested

Originally Posted by saintpaul25 View Post
Someone told me this, and I've made it my creed, "Never trust anyone, without at least one vice." Goodell looks like Howdy Doody, with a 3,000 dollar suit on. I mean, I only see him on tv, so in his personal life, he might like to get drunk in his back yard, and run over squirrels with his riding mower, but from what I've seen, he seems to think his stool smells like strawberrys....
His wife is hot...in a republican sort of way...lol

strato is offline  
Old 05-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #18
+Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Between 504 & 813
Posts: 1,972
Blog Entries: 4
New Orleans Saints linebacker Harry Coleman was arrested for shoving person while leaving casino

Chitimacha Tribal police chief Blaise Smith offered more details today on the arrest of New Orleans Saints rookie and former LSU standout Harry Coleman early Sunday morning. According to the Associated Press, Smith said Coleman shoved someone out of the way while leaving a tribal casino in St. Mary Parish.


New Orleans Saints linebacker Harry Coleman was arrested for shoving person while leaving casino | - NOLA.com

Here's an update of whats going on with this case.
Saintswrath is offline  
Old 05-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #19
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 10,838
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Updated (05/26/2010 )Free agent defender Harry Coleman arrested

So he "shoved" someone? Good GOD. Anybody here ever NOT been in a bar fight raise your hand.
saintfan is offline  
Old 05-26-2010, 01:01 PM   #20
I'm an A hole
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Metry
Posts: 1,173
Re: Free agent defender Harry Coleman arrested


Canton has been known to stale up many a thread. its what he does
Speedy Ron is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
arrested, coleman

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts