Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

WTF?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Payton is a genius. He's won the Superbowl and he still has us flying under radar....

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 11:18 AM   #11
Site Donor 2014
Lucky Cat
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 8,560
Blog Entries: 5
Payton is a genius. He's won the Superbowl and he still has us flying under radar.
foreverfan is offline  
Latest Blogs
Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


MID TERM ELECTION Last Blog: 10-29-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Old 11-22-2010, 11:56 AM   #12
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 11,571
Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
Payton is a genius. He's won the Superbowl and he still has us flying under radar.
Brilliant......I hadn't thought about losing a few games so that we would fly under the radar. He did it last year too.......WOW, JUST BRILLIANT!!!!!
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #13
Hu Dat!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,878
Blog Entries: 5
neugey is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 10:41 PM   #14
100th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 294
I wasn't really looking for hype - but to see those four TD passes would have been nice - even in fast motion - like Chris Berman "woop!" No. Just watched Monday night half time show - He even showed Canadian Football. No Saints footage. I'd love to see if Chris Ivory can run... I heard he's pretty good for a rookie. Nothing. Okay... If the Saints smack down the Cowboys in front of everybody's turkey dinner, Will that get the respect? I guess it really doesn't matter. I just wanna see that W.
Sinner is offline  
Old 11-22-2010, 11:00 PM   #15
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Meridian MS
Posts: 259
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
I wasn't really looking for hype - but to see those four TD passes would have been nice - even in fast motion - like Chris Berman "woop!" No. Just watched Monday night half time show - He even showed Canadian Football. No Saints footage. I'd love to see if Chris Ivory can run... I heard he's pretty good for a rookie. Nothing. Okay... If the Saints smack down the Cowboys in front of everybody's turkey dinner, Will that get the respect? I guess it really doesn't matter. I just wanna see that W.
The "W" that's all that matters.
saintsfan601 is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 02:01 AM   #16
100th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 294
I'm gonna need therapy if I keep watching NFL network. I wait fifty two minutes to see them talk about the NFC South - - - and they say the Bucs are the team that WILL NOT make the playoffs - - - and continue to talk about how good the Bucs are. NEXT! talking about Fitzpatrick (Bills?) then we get Philly/Giants footage. What the fk is going on? Can't they get a hold of any footage of that guy... what's his name? Oh Drew Brees. Did he have a good day Sunday?
Sinner is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 02:03 AM   #17
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 11,901
Blog Entries: 44
Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
I'm gonna need therapy if I keep watching NFL network. I wait fifty two minutes to see them talk about the NFC South - - - and they say the Bucs are the team that WILL NOT make the playoffs - - - and continue to talk about how good the Bucs are. NEXT! talking about Fitzpatrick (Bills?) then we get Philly/Giants footage. What the fk is going on? Can't they get a hold of any footage of that guy... what's his name? Oh Drew Brees. Did he have a good day Sunday?

THINK THAT'S BAD!

Watch ESPN. You'd think the Vikings are STILL marching to the Superbowl...

Childress... Favre... MATT RYAN, MATT RYAN!!!

Favre
Favre
Favre

Same stuff over and over and over and over and over again.
Halo is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 02:18 AM   #18
100th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 294
God! Pittsburgh was the best team in the NFL until Halloween night (HA!)Shhhhhhhh..... Now it's Philly, and I will admit Mike Vick is scary. Phillip Rivers is an MVP candidate - Now they're talkin about Vince Young - oh, about injuries... Tony Romo - Colt McCoy - Hakeem Nicks - Austin Collie - - - Do we have any injuries? Nah... I guess I'll log onto Saints Home page to find out. Maybe I need to go do "Mayhem" on my dish?
Sinner is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 09:50 AM   #19
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Meridian MS
Posts: 259
It doesn't matter if you have 13 channels or 1300 channels your not getting defending superbowl champion Saints info on your tv.If you want Saints info come here often as there's always some new info on Blackandgold.com.
saintsfan601 is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #20
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,993
Blog Entries: 4
Originally Posted by Halo View Post
THINK THAT'S BAD!

Watch ESPN. You'd think the Vikings are STILL marching to the Superbowl...

Childress... Favre... MATT RYAN, MATT RYAN!!!

Favre
Favre
Favre

Same stuff over and over and over and over and over again.

You forgot "who's better; Brady or Manning"?
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts