Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Good luck this week

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by FinSaint You shouldn't cut down the whole tree if few apples are rotten. I personally enjoyed the manhandling Favre got from the Saints, because I never liked him - mostly because he played for the Packers - ...

Like Tree14Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 04:15 AM   #51
failclownHunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: N.O. and V.A.
Posts: 1,784
Blog Entries: 3
Originally Posted by FinSaint View Post
You shouldn't cut down the whole tree if few apples are rotten.


I personally enjoyed the manhandling Favre got from the Saints, because I never liked him - mostly because he played for the Packers - and I certainly didn't like it when the Vikes signed him the first time and I definitely didn't like it when Childress went out of his way to get him to return.

On a side note, McNabb looked pretty good in the first three preseason games, and I think that Bill Musgrave has brought with him a system that will allow all of the offensive players to play to their strengths.

The Vikings might just surprise a lot of people this season.
I think I am like that majority of Saints fans, we really don't hate anyone.. well except the falcons, god awful soulless strip mall of a city, but I guess you know how they are because they egged some of your fans and a couple of your packer buses,lol.

Most are just annoyed with the vike fans, because they won't stop whining about the loss. I mean kicking the QB's butt is not a new concept in football, and if they had worked on getting a better OL, it never would have happened., and you know how theatrical Farve can be..some of those hits were not nearly as bad as he made them look.

But I think if you ask any visiting fans that have come to the Dome, we are one of the best if not the best place to have fun watching a ball game. We love football, and fans of football. Its more of a family and friend event for us.

I like McNabb, really stand up guy, hope he does well.

on a side note.. whats up with your OL there not to good ,, any changes?
I think your going to see GW do the same blitzes we did against the 49ers in preseason. you might want to look at it.

and your run game is kind of shaky , not that any team couldn't run against us before,lol, but we have had major improvements in our DL this year so it might be important to know.

Time to make the DOMENuts !!!!
pherein is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 05:52 AM   #52
I donate wisdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland... formerly Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,898
Originally Posted by pherein View Post
I think I am like that majority of Saints fans, we really don't hate anyone.. well except the falcons, god awful soulless strip mall of a city, but I guess you know how they are because they egged some of your fans and a couple of your packer buses,lol.

Most are just annoyed with the vike fans, because they won't stop whining about the loss. I mean kicking the QB's butt is not a new concept in football, and if they had worked on getting a better OL, it never would have happened., and you know how theatrical Farve can be..some of those hits were not nearly as bad as he made them look.

But I think if you ask any visiting fans that have come to the Dome, we are one of the best if not the best place to have fun watching a ball game. We love football, and fans of football. Its more of a family and friend event for us.

I like McNabb, really stand up guy, hope he does well.

on a side note.. whats up with your OL there not to good ,, any changes?
I think your going to see GW do the same blitzes we did against the 49ers in preseason. you might want to look at it.

and your run game is kind of shaky , not that any team couldn't run against us before,lol, but we have had major improvements in our DL this year so it might be important to know.

Hmmm... I'm not sure who you were addressing those question at... me or the Packers fan that started this thread?

Just to make things crystal clear: the Saints are my no 1 team - no competition! But apparently opposite to the majority of people in these boards, the Vikings are my second favorite team - no competition there either!

The Saints and the Vikings are the only two teams who I follow closely from season to season. I watch all of their games, both preseason and actual season. Other games I watch depend on my mood and the particular teams facing off in a given game. Naturally, I watch almost all of the MNF games and all of the playoff games.

Still, given the situation, the Saints trump the Vikings each and every time!

"I don't think I'll be thinking at all. I think I'm just gonna go out there and play my balls out" - Martez Wilson | "I'm not bashing people, I'm bashing their opinions because in my opinion their opinion is wrong" - Danno
FinSaint is online now  
Old 09-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #53
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,491
Originally Posted by Arodgers12 View Post
May the best team win. Hopefully it's the Packers but good luck to the Saints.
See how much more human other fans are compared to Falcan'ts fans ^^^

Welcome to the forum.
Choupique is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 10:22 PM   #54
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,491
Originally Posted by FinSaint View Post
Hmmm... I'm not sure who you were addressing those question at... me or the Packers fan that started this thread?

Just to make things crystal clear: the Saints are my no 1 team - no competition! But apparently opposite to the majority of people in these boards, the Vikings are my second favorite team - no competition there either!

The Saints and the Vikings are the only two teams who I follow closely from season to season. I watch all of their games, both preseason and actual season. Other games I watch depend on my mood and the particular teams facing off in a given game. Naturally, I watch almost all of the MNF games and all of the playoff games.

Still, given the situation, the Saints trump the Vikings each and every time!

The Vikings suck. They couldn't win a Super Bowl against a high school team.
Choupique is offline  
Old 09-08-2011, 05:27 AM   #55
I donate wisdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland... formerly Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,898
Originally Posted by Choupique View Post
The Vikings suck. They couldn't win a Super Bowl against a high school team.

Well - I guess since I take all your comments to be the ultimate truth and to contain the most insightful things I've ever read/heard - I will have to stop rooting for the Vikes... 'cos continuing in my ways would undoubtedly make me a Falcons fan by your logic.
FinSaint is online now  
Old 09-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #56
failclownHunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: N.O. and V.A.
Posts: 1,784
Blog Entries: 3
Originally Posted by FinSaint View Post
Hmmm... I'm not sure who you were addressing those question at... me or the Packers fan that started this thread?

Just to make things crystal clear: the Saints are my no 1 team - no competition! But apparently opposite to the majority of people in these boards, the Vikings are my second favorite team - no competition there either!

The Saints and the Vikings are the only two teams who I follow closely from season to season. I watch all of their games, both preseason and actual season. Other games I watch depend on my mood and the particular teams facing off in a given game. Naturally, I watch almost all of the MNF games and all of the playoff games.

Still, given the situation, the Saints trump the Vikings each and every time!
lol, ooopps sorry you smelled like cheese. I guess that makes it perfect that you like the Vikings, because now you have cheese and Whine

J/K
pherein is offline  
Old 09-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #57
I donate wisdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland... formerly Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,898
Originally Posted by pherein View Post
lol, ooopps sorry you smelled like cheese. I guess that makes it perfect that you like the Vikings, because now you have cheese and Whine

J/K

I'm afraid you lost me again, but it doesn't matter... one can't please everyone I guess.
FinSaint is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/36063-good-luck-week.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Good luck this week This thread Refback 09-08-2011 05:31 AM 3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts