New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Worried.... (http://blackandgold.com/saints/38459-worried.html)

Kristomac 11-27-2011 09:22 PM

Worried....
 
After 30 years as a Saints fan, whenever EVERYONE picks the Saints to win, they lose. I can't COUNT the examples of this phenomenon.

A dominant four man rush has been the key to beating the Saints, and the Giants have the best d front getting to the QB.

Worried...

AlaskaSaints 11-27-2011 09:34 PM

Your emotion is validated.

I won't say it happens every time, but with more frequency than I'm comfortable with.

I believe the GELATIN is set. We've got talent. And our talent knows how easily it all slips away after last year's playoff defeat.

They need to play 'lights out' from here on out.

Alaska

Michigan_SF 11-27-2011 10:44 PM

The O line managed to handle the Giants D line last time. I don't think confidence in the Saints would be misplaced here.

I don't know how the game will go but could you ask for a better scenario? Time off, game in the dome, Saints pretty healthy, etc.

NOLA54 11-27-2011 10:54 PM

I have just one word for everyone....SHUT UP!!!

jeanpierre 11-27-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlaskaSaints (Post 352106)
They need to play 'lights out' from here on out.

If you don't bring it - your opposition will.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan_SF (Post 352127)
The O line managed to handle the Giants D line last time. I don't think confidence in the Saints would be misplaced here.

I don't know how the game will go but could you ask for a better scenario? Time off, game in the dome, Saints pretty healthy, etc.

This is not the same O Line, this will be a HUGE test. But they are banged up in the secondary so Brees should be able to West Coast them with the 8 yard passes...If they put all four DE in, line up and blow 'em off the line with the Rookie following...

strato 11-27-2011 11:11 PM

Boley is out...and Bradshaw also...their D-Line has some talent....but if we can get a run game going we should do fine..the G-Men over pursue on D from what i have seen this year

Screens and attack the seam passing...On D ..blitz the crap out of Eli..

Halo 11-27-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristomac (Post 352105)
After 30 years as a Saints fan, whenever EVERYONE picks the Saints to win, they lose. I can't COUNT the examples of this phenomenon.

A dominant four man rush has been the key to beating the Saints, and the Giants have the best d front getting to the QB.

Worried...

We've moved on. I'm the same. This isn't the same team.
With that said, this is the Saints, but the Saints we always wanted --- a competitive team.

I remember a time when being 7 and 3 and playing on Monday Night Football would be equal to winning the Superbowl for our organization.

I'm glad we're in the MIX every year. THANK YOU GOD!

jeanpierre 11-27-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halo (Post 352134)
We've moved on. I'm the same. This isn't the same team.
With that said, this is the Saints, but the Saints we always wanted --- a competitive team.

I remember a time when being 7 and 3 and playing on Monday Night Football would be equal to winning the Superbowl for our organization.

I'm glad we're in the MIX every year. THANK YOU GOD!

Saints fans wandered for over forty years waiting for a winner...

You're right to give Thanks!:bng:

WhoDat!656 11-28-2011 12:28 AM

Like I have said before, I am as worried about this game as a great white shark is of being being bitten by a guppy!!

These aren't Bill Parcells Giants!!

Michigan_SF 11-28-2011 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanpierre (Post 352129)
If you don't bring it - your opposition will.

This is not the same O Line, this will be a HUGE test. But they are banged up in the secondary so Brees should be able to West Coast them with the 8 yard passes...If they put all four DE in, line up and blow 'em off the line with the Rookie following...

Fine, Goody's gone and back in 2009 we had a busload of all-pro HOF tackles. Sure it's going to be a challenge but I think the team will be ready. You don't have to agree, of course.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com