Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Do saint fans consider GB a rival

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by 73Saint I just don't see the g men beating green Bay. I don't care how good Eli is playing, I don't trust their play. For the sake of argument, and perhaps giving us a slightly easier season ...

Like Tree21Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 02:18 AM   #51
100th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: California - Bay Area
Posts: 386
Originally Posted by 73Saint View Post
I just don't see the g men beating green Bay. I don't care how good Eli is playing, I don't trust their play.
For the sake of argument, and perhaps giving us a slightly easier season ..... use your imagination.
WHO_DAT_CAT is offline  
Latest Blogs


Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


Old 01-10-2012, 02:18 AM   #52
failclownHunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: N.O. and V.A.
Posts: 1,816
Blog Entries: 3
Originally Posted by Arodgers12 View Post
You sound like your pulling for the Giants.
How did you come to that conclusion? lol.
pherein is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:21 AM   #53
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 78
Originally Posted by pherein View Post
Im just saying to take them seriously, they are better than your OL, way better. That means Rogers can't pass and you need a run game.
Originally Posted by pherein View Post
How did you come to that conclusion? lol.
I dont care if you are. There isnt any love between the Packers and Saints left now.
Arodgers12 is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:21 AM   #54
failclownHunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: N.O. and V.A.
Posts: 1,816
Blog Entries: 3
Originally Posted by Arodgers12 View Post
The Giants wont win it all. If they get past us they aint winning the super bowl. They will get beat by somebody.
Hey if SF wacks us, do you see them beating the Giants ? I don't . So they will be in the SB if you or we don't stop them
pherein is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:23 AM   #55
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 78
Originally Posted by pherein View Post
Hey if SF wacks us, do you see them beating the Giants ? I don't . So they will be in the SB if you or we don't stop them
If we lose I hope New England wins it all.
Arodgers12 is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:23 AM   #56
failclownHunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: N.O. and V.A.
Posts: 1,816
Blog Entries: 3
Originally Posted by Arodgers12 View Post
I dont care if you are. There isnt any love between the Packers and Saints left now.
are you bipolar? there never was do we look like your gf
savoyk and WHO_DAT_CAT like this.
pherein is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:24 AM   #57
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 78
Originally Posted by pherein View Post
are you bipolar? there never was
Why do you say that? I am stating the obvious.
Arodgers12 is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:25 AM   #58
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NOLA
Posts: 1,641
Originally Posted by WHO_DAT_CAT View Post
For the sake of argument, and perhaps giving us a slightly easier season ..... use your imagination.
I was attempting reverse psychology
73Saint is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 02:31 AM   #59
failclownHunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: N.O. and V.A.
Posts: 1,816
Blog Entries: 3
Originally Posted by WHO_DAT_CAT View Post
For the sake of argument, and perhaps giving us a slightly easier season ..... use your imagination.
your augment is right Giants almost beat GB and with 2 of their DL out
They can beat GB.
NFL Game Center: Green Bay Packers at New York Giants - 2011 Week 13
pherein is offline  
Old 01-10-2012, 03:33 AM   #60
100th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: California - Bay Area
Posts: 386
Originally Posted by pherein View Post
your augment is right Giants almost beat GB and with 2 of their DL out
They can beat GB.
NFL Game Center: Green Bay Packers at New York Giants - 2011 Week 13
If they do, color me happy!!!

WHO_DAT_CAT is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts