Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Roman Harper Position Change ?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Jamessr Why do people feel the need to create worth post on message boards... Then don't read it....

Like Tree5Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #11
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 5,684
Blog Entries: 16
Re: Roman Harper Position Change ?

Originally Posted by Jamessr View Post
Why do people feel the need to create worth post on message boards...
Then don't read it.
homerj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Latest Blogs
Is this Manning's last Hurrah? Last Blog: 04-16-2014 By: SmashMouth


Landry over Beckham Jr. Last Blog: 04-12-2014 By: joker-saint


Saints Free Agency 2014 Last Blog: 03-11-2014 By: SmashMouth


Old 04-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #12
500th Post
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 643
Re: Roman Harper Position Change ?

He played QB in high school.
vpheughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:24 AM   #13
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 623
Re: Roman Harper Position Change ?

It is a possibility that vacarro could be the nickel, Harper at SS, and Jenkins at FS. All three could be on he field at the same.
westbankdaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:57 AM   #14
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Katy, Tx a suburb of Houston
Posts: 1,909
Re: Roman Harper Position Change ?

Originally Posted by westbankdaze View Post
It is a possibility that vacarro could be the nickel, Harper at SS, and Jenkins at FS. All three could be on he field at the same.
I think that is how they envision it as well.... Harper will either play himself back in to the fold, or play himself of the field. It's like Shawn gave the entire safety position a pass for putting them in Spag system!!!
alleycat_126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #15
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Colorado Springs Co
Posts: 2,482
Re: Roman Harper Position Change ?

bench....
No I just had to throw that in there when i read the title.
jeanpierre likes this.
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #16
I donate wisdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland... formerly Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,853
Re: Roman Harper Position Change ?

Have him add about 5 inches to his height and about 100 lbs to his weight and he could be the Saints' answer at LT!

FinSaint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #17
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 14,619
Re: Roman Harper Position Change ?

Originally Posted by FinSaint View Post
Have him add about 5 inches to his height and about 100 lbs to his weight and he could be the Saints' answer at LT!

True, and maybe we can switch Will Smith to CB. We need taller CB's.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:46 AM   #18
100th Post
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 275
Re: Roman Harper Position Change ?

I would love to see an OL play running back for goofs. It's always hilarious.
Cory9289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:55 PM   #19
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bayou Cane
Posts: 5,722
Blog Entries: 11
Re: Roman Harper Position Change ?

Originally Posted by Cory9289 View Post
I would love to see an OL play running back for goofs. It's always hilarious.
It isn't for defenders...

Old enough to remember the Fridge running the Dive for Chicago?!?

There was a Kansas City Running Back named Christian Okoye aka The Nigerian Nightmare 6' 1", 260#, 4.4 40 - he pretty much crushed everything in his path until Steve Atwater laid one of the greatest hits in all of football on him though it cost Atwater a couple of years off his career...
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:57 PM   #20
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 6,582
Re: Roman Harper Position Change ?

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
It isn't for defenders...

Old enough to remember the Fridge running the Dive for Chicago?!?

There was a Kansas City Running Back named Christian Okoye aka The Nigerian Nightmare 6' 1", 260#, 4.4 40 - he pretty much crushed everything in his path until Steve Atwater laid one of the greatest hits in all of football on him though it cost Atwater a couple of years off his career...
|Mitch| is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/57339-roman-harper-position-change.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 04-26-2013 12:06 AM 4
Roman Harper Position Change ? This thread Refback 04-25-2013 11:55 PM 77


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts