Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

How I think rest of Season will play out.

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Seahawks12th What is the Saints answer for Marshawn Lynch? Steve Jackson - 45 yards 0 TDs Vincent jackson - 77 yards 0 TDs Matt Forte - 55 yards 0 TDs Dez Bryant - 44 yards 0 TDs ...

Like Tree51Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013, 01:18 PM   #41
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: in line with my ridiculous CLEAR PLASTIC BAG
Posts: 3,268
Blog Entries: 3
Re: How I think rest of Season will play out.

Originally Posted by Seahawks12th View Post
What is the Saints answer for Marshawn Lynch?
Steve Jackson - 45 yards 0 TDs
Vincent jackson - 77 yards 0 TDs
Matt Forte - 55 yards 0 TDs
Dez Bryant - 44 yards 0 TDs
Frank Gore - 48 yards 0 TDs
Halo and TheOak like this.
SaintsBro is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #42
A Cajun Transforming TX
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Woodlands, Texas
Posts: 2,488
Re: How I think rest of Season will play out.

Originally Posted by Seahawks12th View Post
Our answer for Jimmy Graham is Kam Chancellor. He is the tallest most physical safety in the league. Remember this.. Kam Chancellor Crushes Vernon Davis (Rare Angle HD and slo-mo) 12-23-2012 Seattle - YouTube
Give me another safety that can hit Vernon Davis like that. He is 6'4 240 and shut down Tony Gonzalez without a double team.
You have seen Harvin with a better quarterback?? You mean the great Christian Ponder is better than Russell Wilson?? Both Drew Brees and Russell Wilson are MVP candidates from what I can tell. I come here because it is boring to be rah rah with your home fan base. It is much more interesting to discuss football with Non-Seahawk fans; that is my evil agenda.
I also noticed a couple of flags on that hit of a defenseless receiver. Anybody can do that when you're defenseless. No, we saw Harvin with Brett Favre and I don't think Wilson is better than Favre at this point in his career. Your hawks are a good team and we're a good team, should be a great game.
I do like our chances but we shall see.
Budsdrinker is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 01:22 PM   #43
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: How I think rest of Season will play out.

Originally Posted by Seahawks12th View Post
Our answer for Jimmy Graham is Kam Chancellor. He is the tallest most physical safety in the league. Remember this.. Kam Chancellor Crushes Vernon Davis (Rare Angle HD and slo-mo) 12-23-2012 Seattle - YouTube
Give me another safety that can hit Vernon Davis like that. He is 6'4 240 and shut down Tony Gonzalez without a double team.
You have seen Harvin with a better quarterback?? You mean the great Christian Ponder is better than Russell Wilson?? Both Drew Brees and Russell Wilson are MVP candidates from what I can tell. I come here because it is boring to be rah rah with your home fan base. It is much more interesting to discuss football with Non-Seahawk fans; that is my evil agenda.
Do what?
1. How old are you?? Favre threw to Harvin.
2. You actually mention MVP and Wilson in the same sentence? You do not understand the definition of League MVP.

There is no answer for Graham and anyone that knows football knows that. The only exception could be the mind of Belichick but Carroll is no Bilichick, and Kam is no Talib.

It is only going to be interesting here if you take the glasses off, but the kool-aid down and talk reality... You will be quickly ignored or chalked off as a troll if you continue with much of that nonsense.

PS... I have Tate, Lynch and your Defense in fantasy so i know a little more about your team than you know.

What did Harvin do against Min? Squat..
K Major likes this.

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Like and vote https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charl...44287815781246

Last edited by TheOak; 11-19-2013 at 01:26 PM..
TheOak is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #44
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 691
Re: How I think rest of Season will play out.

Make sure you come back and eat Cajun style Seahawk after y'all lose.
westbankdaze is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #45
100th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 188
Re: How I think rest of Season will play out.

Originally Posted by Budsdrinker View Post
I also noticed a couple of flags on that hit of a defenseless receiver. Anybody can do that when you're defenseless. No, we saw Harvin with Brett Favre and I don't think Wilson is better than Favre at this point in his career. Your hawks are a good team and we're a good team, should be a great game.
I do like our chances but we shall see.
Oh wow, I forgot about Favre, you are right... The hit was legal and the NFL didn't fine Chancellor for it and said as such. And yes Wilson is not as good as Favre in his early stages. I agree with another poster that it may not be a horrendous thing if the Seahawks do lose because it is extremely difficult to beat a great team twice in one year. I believe it is between the Saints, Hawks and Panthers (have to give them their due). I am glad we don't have to play them..
Seahawks12th is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #46
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: How I think rest of Season will play out.

We don't give Division rivals or any other team "due"... They need to come get it.
Halo, Rugby Saint II and SloMotion like this.
TheOak is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 01:30 PM   #47
100th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 188
Re: How I think rest of Season will play out.

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
Do what?
1. How old are you?? Favre threw to Harvin.
2. You actually mention MVP and Wilson in the same sentence? You do not understand the definition of League MVP.

There is no answer for Graham and anyone that knows football knows that. The only exception could be the mind of Belichick but Carroll is no Bilichick, and Kam is no Talib.

It is only going to be interesting here if you take the glasses off, but the kool-aid down and talk reality... You will be quickly ignored or chalked off as a troll if you continue with much of that nonsense.

PS... I have Tate, Lynch and your Defense in fantasy so i know a little more about your team than you know.

What did Harvin do against Min? Squat..
Uhh You are right Talib is no Chancellor. Chancellor made the pro bowl, when did Talib make it?? Yes we beat the Patriots last year when Russell was still in diapers.. What kool aide?? I freely admit your team is capable is beating the Seahawks, I just don't think it is going to happen. How does that make me a troll?
Seahawks12th is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #48
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Land Mass between LA and AL
Posts: 4,299
Re: How I think rest of Season will play out.

Now that was a good hit and even better, against S.F.
Mardigras9 is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #49
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: How I think rest of Season will play out.

Originally Posted by Seahawks12th View Post
Uhh You are right Talib is no Chancellor. Chancellor made the pro bowl, when did Talib make it?? Yes we beat the Patriots last year when Russell was still in diapers.. What kool aide?? I freely admit your team is capable is beating the Seahawks, I just don't think it is going to happen. How does that make me a troll.
You picked the 49ers over the Saints also didn't you?

So logic tells you we can beat you but your kool-aid won't let you feel it.. Lol
TheOak is offline  
Old 11-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #50
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: in line with my ridiculous CLEAR PLASTIC BAG
Posts: 3,268
Blog Entries: 3
Re: How I think rest of Season will play out.

Originally Posted by Seahawks12th View Post
I am glad we don't have to play them..
There are a lot of teams you should be glad you don't have to play. I know we Saints fans would be quaking in our boots if we had to play a fearsome schedule full of the Jaguars, Titans, Texans, Buccaneers and the Falcons without Julio, Roddy, Jackson, and with a hobbled Tony Gonzalez.
SaintsBro is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/61977-how-i-think-rest-season-will-play-out.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Seattle Seahawks..... A Look From Saint's Fans This thread Refback 11-22-2013 12:07 AM 111
Seahawks.NET - The Voice of the 12th Man! • View topic - Saints thread of interest... This thread Refback 11-20-2013 07:14 PM 980
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 11-17-2013 01:41 AM 6
How I think rest of Season will play out. This thread Refback 11-17-2013 01:07 AM 32


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts