Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Saints Actives/Inactives

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Danno ESPN reported Pierre Warren will start at FS for us. I like it! I do too....

Like Tree11Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #11
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 3,318
Re: Saints Actives/Inactives

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
ESPN reported Pierre Warren will start at FS for us.

I like it!
I do too.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 11-24-2014, 08:00 PM   #12
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Watford England
Posts: 6,115
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Saints Actives/Inactives

Jean-Baptiste,he is starting to sound like a potential bust.
Sounds like the team fell in love with his tape measurements and didnt pay enough attention to his football.

Whoever is scouting CB at college level needs to go.
Could have had Chris Borland,Morgan Moses,Preston Brown,Marcus Martin with that pick
Danno likes this.
lee909 is offline  
Old 11-24-2014, 08:02 PM   #13
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,172
Re: Saints Actives/Inactives

Originally Posted by lee909 View Post
Jean-Baptiste,he is starting to sound like a potential bust.
Sounds like the team fell in love with his tape measurements and didnt pay enough attention to his football.

Whoever is scouting CB at college level needs to go.
Could have had Chris Borland,Morgan Moses,Preston Brown,Marcus Martin with that pick
I really really really wanted that guy.
Danno is online now  
Old 11-24-2014, 08:04 PM   #14
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 3,763
Re: Saints Actives/Inactives

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
ESPN reported Pierre Warren will start at FS for us.

I like it!
Couldn't be happier for the young man. What a great opportunity! Poor guy will probably get burned but I hope he keeps his composure and recovers.
Danno likes this.
ChrisXVI is offline  
Old 11-24-2014, 08:04 PM   #15
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 10,107
Re: Saints Actives/Inactives

Originally Posted by ChrisXVI View Post
Poor guy will probably get burned but I hope he keeps his composure and recovers.
Can't get any worse than what we've seen this year from the others
Danno likes this.
|Mitch| is offline  
Old 11-24-2014, 08:20 PM   #16
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,487
Re: Saints Actives/Inactives

As long as he smacks Steve Smith a couple of times I'll be happy

Excited to see Warren get the start, it may be a learning curve but he certainly has potential
dizzle88 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/69682-saints-actives-inactives.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 11-24-2014 07:43 PM 5
Saints Actives/Inactives This thread Refback 11-24-2014 07:31 PM 10


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts