Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Saints vs Titans Game Day Thread

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Danno Why would anyone think that? Its the same defense under Ryan for 3 years. Allen is merely a consultant, I'd imagine he's recommending Ryan be fired as we speak. If I am consulting, that would be ...

Like Tree68Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2015, 04:06 PM   #261
Threaded by spkb25
10000 POST CLUB
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 11,338

Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Why would anyone think that? Its the same defense under Ryan for 3 years.

Allen is merely a consultant, I'd imagine he's recommending Ryan be fired as we speak.
If I am consulting, that would be my recommendation, Danno.
Views: 18723
Old 11-08-2015, 04:10 PM   #262
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 16,350
Re: Saints vs Titans Game Day Thread

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Why would anyone think that? Its the same defense under Ryan for 3 years.

Allen is merely a consultant, I'd imagine he's recommending Ryan be fired as we speak.
Why would anyone think that? Maybe the fact that there was obvious tension between Payton and Ryan last season and then Payton brings in one of his guys to assist the defense and next thing you know we're running a 4-3 defense after just starting to acquire players for Rob Ryan's 3-4? It's pretty obvious that Rob never had a chance after struggling in his second season because Payton can't leave well enough alone and let the defense actually develop.
ChrisXVI is offline  
Old 11-08-2015, 04:15 PM   #263
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, AL (via NO and B/R)
Posts: 23,335
Re: Saints vs Titans Game Day Thread

Originally Posted by ChrisXVI View Post
Why would anyone think that? Maybe the fact that there was obvious tension between Payton and Ryan last season and then Payton brings in one of his guys to assist the defense and next thing you know we're running a 4-3 defense after just starting to acquire players for Rob Ryan's 3-4? It's pretty obvious that Rob never had a chance after struggling in his second season because Payton can't leave well enough alone and let the defense actually develop.
We're running the exact same defense this year as we did last year, Allen didn't change a thing.

Change has to come from the top. Rob Ryan runs this defense, not Dennis Allen.
Danno is offline  
Old 11-08-2015, 04:29 PM   #264
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,261
Re: Saints vs Titans Game Day Thread

Originally Posted by Rell&Gold View Post
There you go still posting about a post that was a response to another that You (Captain Obvious) like Byrd & Keenan obviously didn't/couldn't catch. Your looking to hard I know what I know, anybody else who saw my previous response knows as well but Captain Obvious you obviously didn't so to that I say READ
I understand you are upset about the loss as we all are but I am sure you are wrong here. You even quoted my post so if you were not referencing my post then you are truly bat crap crazy.
voodooido is offline  
Old 11-08-2015, 05:36 PM   #265
100th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 432
Re: Saints vs Titans Game Day Thread

Screw that whole game.

Don't need it. Don't want it. It was horrible.
onebyone is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts