Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Saints to Sign QB Ryan Nassib

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by voodooido Annnnnd the argument had begun. It's not an argument, just an observation. For disrespecting LEO's. Do you think Jeronimo Yanez is worthy of respect? Do you think Michael T. Slager is worthy of respect? The list ...

Like Tree64Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2017, 11:33 PM   #61
Merces Letifer
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,145
Re: Saints to Sign QB Ryan Nassib

Originally Posted by voodooido View Post
Annnnnd the argument had begun.
It's not an argument, just an observation.

For disrespecting LEO's.
Do you think Jeronimo Yanez is worthy of respect?
Do you think Michael T. Slager is worthy of respect?
The list is long, but for brevity...

For disrespecting my battle buddies that gave him the ability to take a knee.
Is the U.S. Constitution that gives him that ability.

He is a POS who does not deserve the air we breath.
So now he deserves to die... for taking a knee during the National Anthem.

Anymore questions?
Not a question, but advice: since you say you are an officer of the law, you may want to see counseling. I mean that.
nola_swammi likes this.
Tobias-Reiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:06 AM   #62
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Toilet of Idaho
Posts: 3,564
Re: Saints to Sign QB Ryan Nassib

Originally Posted by Tobias-Reiper View Post
It's not an argument, just an observation.


Do you think Jeronimo Yanez is worthy of respect?
Do you think Michael T. Slager is worthy of respect?
The list is long, but for brevity...


Is the U.S. Constitution that gives him that ability.


So now he deserves to die... for taking a knee during the National Anthem.


Not a question, but advice: since you say you are an officer of the law, you may want to see counseling. I mean that.
How about the list of officers who were killed by people? That list is much longer than the list of people killed by bad cops.

His opinion is his. As is yours and mine. But there's a lot more bad people out there than there is bad police officers and military personnel. I know there are bad police officers out there. But I'd wager that it's less than half a percent of all cops. And the media spins everything into a frenzy before the actual facts are released. They aren't around to do a story on an officer saving someone's life or the officer or military member who gave their life to save others. Both things occur much more frequent. But they jump all over a gory story without facts. They fill in the gaps with BS and get everyone all upset.

And he never said CK deserves to die. He said he doesn't deserve to breath the air he breathes. While that still may sound extreme to you, I doubt seriously he believes he needs to "die". I think you're taking his post a little too literal.
jnormand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:05 AM   #63
Merces Letifer
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,145
Re: Saints to Sign QB Ryan Nassib

Originally Posted by jnormand View Post
How about the list of officers who were killed by people? That list is much longer than the list of people killed by bad cops.
So far in 2017:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2017/

https://www.odmp.org/search/year

And he never said CK deserves to die.
Of course not.

He said he doesn't deserve to breath the air he breathes. While that still may sound extreme to you, I doubt seriously he believes he needs to "die". I think you're taking his post a little too literal.
Stop hiding behind euphemisms.
Tobias-Reiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 01:12 AM   #64
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 54
Re: Saints to Sign QB Ryan Nassib

Originally Posted by voodooido View Post
Annnnnd the argument had begun. Yes, for taking a knee. For disrespecting LEO's. for disrespecting our military. For disrespecting my battle buddies that gave him the ability to take a knee. For being racist as well. He is a POS who does not deserve the air we breath. You may want to look up his comments he made about whites and LEO. He is a racist scubag who should never play again. Someone should put a boot to his nose the next time he takes a knee. Anymore questions?
Nice false sense of pride there. Go play in traffic please.
Rugby Saint II likes this.
shawnkytonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/83047-saints-sign-qb-ryan-nassib.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Saints to Sign QB Ryan Nassib This thread Refback 06-12-2017 03:25 PM 1
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 06-12-2017 03:23 PM 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts