Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Hello!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Hi, Everyone. So, I'm new around here and I wanted to quickly introduce myself. I am from NY but was raised a Steelers fan. I jumped ship in 2009 when they didn't cut Roethlisberger after his "indiscretions". I can't root ...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
500th Post

Hello!

Hi, Everyone.

So, I'm new around here and I wanted to quickly introduce myself.

I am from NY but was raised a Steelers fan. I jumped ship in 2009 when they didn't cut Roethlisberger after his "indiscretions". I can't root for a team that backs a low-life like that.

So, I was in need of a new team. I've always liked Drew Brees and at the time I was travelling to New Orleans a lot for work. I not only fell in love with the city itself but got totally caught up in the excitement of that season and the complete, all-around class of the organization. I've been on board big time ever since; most of my Steelers stuff is gone and my girlfriend gave me my first Drew Brees jersey for Christmas this year.

So, that's me and a somewhat abbreviated version of how I came to be a Saints fan.

Glad to meet all of you! Who Dat?!?!??

~Steve
Halo likes this.