Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Thanks For Letting Me On!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; First, thanks to Halo for approving me and letting me on this site. I am a lifelong Saints fan (my earliest memories are of the Billy Kilmer years). My first Saints game was that fateful day in Tulane Stadium when ...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Rookie

Thanks For Letting Me On!

First, thanks to Halo for approving me and letting me on this site. I am a lifelong Saints fan (my earliest memories are of the Billy Kilmer years). My first Saints game was that fateful day in Tulane Stadium when Dempsey kicked the field goal. I was 11 years old and thought I had witnessed something out of Revelations. I still have my game program from that day.

If I may, I'd like to buy you all a drink or two from Pat O'Brien's or Papa Joe's, or heck, even the Holiday Inn on Royal Street and look forward to talking Saints from this day forward.

I live in South Carolina, am a huge BAMA fan and obviously, a lifelong SAINTS fan. I have a boatload of Archie Manning autographed stuff from back in the day, and one of my proudest is an autographed personal signed pic to me from #31, Jim Taylor, in a Saints uniform.

WHO DAT
papz and SloMotion like this.