Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Merry Christmas!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Hi guys and girls! Sorry I haven't been here for a while. My job as Fire Inspector is pretty busy at the moment. But I still have an eye on our Saints and I hope, like y'all do, that this ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wilde18

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2012, 02:15 AM   #1
GERMAN WHO DAT!

Merry Christmas!

Hi guys and girls!

Sorry I haven't been here for a while. My job as Fire Inspector is pretty busy at the moment. But I still have an eye on our Saints and I hope, like y'all do, that this season is over soon and we can gi back to normal business and prepare for new tasks in the following season. My biggest wish for Christmas is that we get rid of that bountygate soon and can concentrate on the REAL thing: Football!

I wish you and your families and friends a Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year. My thoughts are with the victims and their families in Newtown. Nothing and nobody can fill that empty spot in your family, nor in your heart! May God bless you and give you strenghth in this darkest hour!

Christmas in Germany is a little bit different. Our actual Christmas Eve is the 24th, 25th and 26th are both holidays.

Talk to you next year! WHO DAT!

GLG Wilde18
UK_WhoDat likes this.