Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Get to know me

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; I am tired.... of not knowing a group of people I talk to more than my wife.... its not only quantity but also quality. So.. Ill start. Name: Shane call me Black (easier than 626) 41 yo Married with two ...

Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
10000 POST CLUB

Get to know me

I am tired.... of not knowing a group of people I talk to more than my wife.... its not only quantity but also quality.

So..

Ill start.

Name: Shane call me Black (easier than 626)
41 yo
Married with two girls 7-3, and my mother n law lives with me... I am prone to periods of intoxication on the weekends.
Born in Abbeville La. Live in Houston
I like long walks in the park and fluffy bunny ears. No cats.
ARMY vet, Desert Storm etc...
Lived in 5 countries and visited a hand full of others.
I enjoy research and fact finding.
Enjoy playing devils advocate.. We cant all be rainbows and unicorn milk... Some times it is what it is.

Ill take a Crown & 7, Sapphire & tonic, or a 15 single malt if I have my choice.

I did not become a Saints fan... I was born this way. When I moved to Houston I tried very hard to have an AFC team and root for the home town but just couldn't pull it off.

Generally watch the games alone... Living with 4 females I do not want to miss any of the game due to "explaining".. I also find "what happened to Reggie" questions a year after he is gone quite distracting.

I typically come off very dry, which I am not.. I find humor in things most people ignore.

A story: I once received a Ricky Williams Jersey for Christmas.. Christmas of 03'. I didn't know what to say except... "here is a current roster for next Christmas".

See you out here!
saintfan, Ashley and QBREES9 like this.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. ~ Henry David Thoreau