Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

I keep getting emails when someone replys to a post.

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; This is a common feature in modern forums where you can click a box a box that says "Notify me when a reply is posted" and an email will be sent to you when a reply is made to your ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2005, 12:22 PM   #1
Site Donor MONTHLY

I keep getting emails when someone replys to a post.

This is a common feature in modern forums where you can click a box a box that says "Notify me when a reply is posted" and an email will be sent to you when a reply is made to your post.

By default this is turned on, we are working to turn this off, but as good procedure make sure to clear the box before you submit the thread.

Also you may clear the box and press "Preview" but the box may again be clicked on so you will have to clear it before you post.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:35 PM   #2
Site Donor MONTHLY

RE: I keep getting emails when someone replys to a post.

This has been changed into a setting in your bulletin board profile. It says notify me when someone posts... Make sure that when you make changes to your profile you scroll down and click "Submit" at the bottom of the page for them to become active.
Closed Thread