Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

Read/Unread Markers

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; The 'new posts/no new posts' blue and orange markers that appear next to the threads when you first arrive is very helpful. However, as soon as you read/respond to one of the threads, all of the ones that were marked ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2005, 10:40 AM   #1
1000 Posts +

Read/Unread Markers

The 'new posts/no new posts' blue and orange markers that appear next to the threads when you first arrive is very helpful. However, as soon as you read/respond to one of the threads, all of the ones that were marked as previously 'new posts' are marked as 'no new posts'.

Example. Whodat arrives at the page, and sees that there are seven new threads by Gumbo. He reads the frist one and laughs uproariously as he reads BnB's colorful reply. He adds his own special brand of pimp slapping to the thread,

then returns to the [index] main forum page to see what else Gumbo has had some insight on. When he returns, he sees that the other six threads are marked as 'no new posts', even though he never read them.

Obviously, this isn't a problem per se, but I thought you'd like to know.

"... I was beating them with my eyes the whole game..." - Aaron Brooks
Old 05-25-2005, 11:30 AM   #2
Site Donor MONTHLY

RE: Read/Unread Markers

Jkool,

These appear to be working for me and others. Check their status again and report back here.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:26 PM   #3
5000 POSTS! +

RE: Read/Unread Markers

I had the same problem earlier. Kool I think we have an Administrator ID 10 T error. LOL
Closed Thread