Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

BlackandBlue or Halo

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; I don't know if you will get to my query in that other thread, so i'll ask in this one. Did BOB get the boot? And the only reason I ask, is cause I went back to some old arguments, ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2005, 09:01 AM   #1
5000 POSTS! +

BlackandBlue or Halo

I don't know if you will get to my query in that other thread, so i'll ask in this one. Did BOB get the boot? And the only reason I ask, is cause I went back to some old arguments, and his posts are deleted. Now I know when I try to delete posts, it tells me I can only do it 5 minutes after they were posted, and these posts had to have been erased long after that. So I am sure you can understand my being curious. Help a brotha out. If he hasn't been booted, can you tell me how posts get deleted long after they were made? Only moderators can do that right?
Old 11-30-2005, 10:44 AM   #2
Site Donor MONTHLY

RE: BlackandBlue or Halo

Whodi,

From what I understand, blackandblue accidentally deleted his old account. This is not good as far as the database and completely coincedental. So his old post may not show. But he re-registered and everything is back. My apologies to blackonblack. BlackandBlue is a rookie and you can make mistakes you can't fix.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:05 AM   #3
5000 POSTS! +

Oh, I get it now. BlackandBlue accidentally erased blackonblack, and that got rid of old posts, but now blackonblack is back under this new account, cause of that error? Damn, makes a lot of those old arguments look pretty one sided. Not that they weren't anyway. lol
Old 11-30-2005, 11:16 AM   #4
Site Donor MONTHLY

Yep sorry about that.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:22 PM   #5
Kinder, gentler

Felt pretty silly when it happened, cause I knew I was going to have to answer to Halo. The second it happened, I knew it would "F" up the forums pretty good.

Don't think I'll be going back to that page of the website ever again
Old 11-30-2005, 11:24 PM   #6
1000 Posts +

Originally Posted by BlackandBlue
Felt pretty silly when it happened, cause I knew I was going to have to answer to Halo. The second it happened, I knew it would "F" up the forums pretty good.

Damn Rookies ....

What's the scoop on that ???

Tell me you owned it with your eyes ............
Old 12-01-2005, 12:08 AM   #7
Site Donor MONTHLY

Originally Posted by saintz08
Originally Posted by BlackandBlue

Damn Rookies ....

What's the scoop on that ???

Tell me you owned it with your eyes ............
HA HA! BNB owned the forum admin panel with his eyes to whole time!!
Closed Thread