Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Sup Folks !

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; I guess I should tell y'all right off that I am a die hard Falcons fan, I am not here to troll, I am mainly here because I have a sig bet with AsylumGuido. He and I were discussing the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
Registered

Sup Folks !

I guess I should tell y'all right off that I am a die hard Falcons fan, I am not here to troll, I am mainly here because I have a sig bet with AsylumGuido. He and I were discussing the MNF match up and well.. he seemed like a pretty good guy for a Saints fan so he and I put up for the game. I have always enjoyed the Falcons/Saints rivalry no matter what our records they always seem to be good games, both fan bases travel pretty well and besides that I love tailgating with y'all, mainly for the Cajun food ;P, Needless to say I want to beat y'all, but I have never really hated y'all at all. I look back at all the good players we have shared over the years. Bobby Hebert, Craig Iron-Head Heyward and Mort The great Dane to name some of my faves. That said, hey y'all oh and I really really really hate the Eagles

Signature bet on outcome of Saints/Falcons game with "AsylumGuido".