Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Defend your HANDLE!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Originally Posted by UK_WhoDat Well I wanna tell a good story and I can. I am a Who Dat and I started supporting the Saints when the showed the NFL in the UK. You made an excellent choice and as ...

Like Tree143Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #11
12,000 BS Posts

Originally Posted by UK_WhoDat View Post
Well I wanna tell a good story and I can.

I am a Who Dat and I started supporting the Saints when the showed the NFL in the UK.
You made an excellent choice and as a bonus, you get to enjoy cat pictures too.

Rugby Saint II and SloMotion like this.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #12
Problem?

My highschool nickname was Pappy... and I shortened it to make my handle. Nothing interesting behind it.
jeanpierre and SloMotion like this.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #13
Donated Plasma

Saintfan. Uh...you know...
Old 10-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #14
Resident Swede

I played for the Carlstad Crusaders back when I first joined this site.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #15
1000 Posts +

I was surfing the internet one day about 6 or 7 years ago, and was reading an article. Got down to the comments and there was some guy just a pissin and a moanin about whatever the article was about. I figured someone needed to get online and tell this moron to lighten up. So I had to sign up at the site to leave a comment. So I signed up as Sergeant Hulka and told him to “Lighten Up Francis”. Well that pissed him off. So I’ve kept the name ever since. No matter what site I sign up for it’s always Sergeant Hulka, or some form of that. And when I signed up for B&G, it seemed fitting to keep the name. So If you see a comment online somewhere by Sergeant Hulka, it’s probably me.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, ...
Old 10-24-2011, 09:43 PM   #16
12,000 BS Posts

Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka View Post
I was surfing the internet one day about 6 or 7 years ago, and was reading an article. Got down to the comments and there was some guy just a pissin and a moanin about whatever the article was about. I figured someone needed to get online and tell this moron to lighten up. So I had to sign up at the site to leave a comment. So I signed up as Sergeant Hulka and told him to “Lighten Up Francis”. Well that pissed him off. So I’ve kept the name ever since. No matter what site I sign up for it’s always Sergeant Hulka, or some form of that. And when I signed up for B&G, it seemed fitting to keep the name. So If you see a comment online somewhere by Sergeant Hulka, it’s probably me.

Shut up or I'll kill ya.

Old 10-25-2011, 09:30 AM   #17
Pink Nightmare

Any of you homos touch me.....I'll kill ya.

Ok. I was a combat engineer back a few years in the Army. The blow things up type not building type. Well, "Blow stuff up" engineers are called "Sappers". Comes from the English combat engineers along time ago and I wont bore you with the story. Besides if you really want to learn the history of Sappers you can always Google it if you're that interested.

Anyway; myself being a Sapper and a Saint fan the two words were joined together in harmony and SapperSaint was born. Reports have been made that the world is now a safer place due to this event. So,....you're welcome.
Saint_LB, jeanpierre and SloMotion like this.

"We are number one. All others are number two, or lower."
-The Sphinx
http://blackandgold.com/groups/28-ou...tsman-s-corner
Old 10-25-2011, 12:09 PM   #18
1000 Posts +

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
Shut up or I'll kill ya.

You just made the list buddy!
foreverfan likes this.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:49 PM   #19
Deuce

I use to be a linebacker for the Saints...

Nahhh...I use to be "laidback" on another site. So the LB is for laidback which I have found I ain't.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:19 PM   #20
12,000 BS Posts

Originally Posted by Saint_LB View Post
I use to be a linebacker for the Saints...

Nahhh...I use to be "laidback" on another site. So the LB is for laidback which I have found I ain't.
And I thought it was because your jokes sucked.
jeanpierre likes this.
Closed Thread