Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Defend your HANDLE!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Mardigras is from the first marathon I ever ran, NO Mardi Gras Marathon in honor of my son, ran 9 more after that. Just kinda stuck. Was a long time ago however....

Like Tree143Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 09:10 AM   #51
Site Donor 2015

Mardigras is from the first marathon I ever ran, NO Mardi Gras Marathon in honor of my son, ran 9 more after that. Just kinda stuck. Was a long time ago however.
SloMotion likes this.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #52
1000 Posts +

Talking

Originally Posted by Mardigras9 View Post
Mardigras is from the first marathon I ever ran, NO Mardi Gras Marathon in honor of my son, ran 9 more after that. Just kinda stuck. Was a long time ago however.
Has Been!!!

LOL

Me too!

Alaska
Old 12-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #53
12,000 BS Posts

Originally Posted by Mardigras9 View Post
Are you kidding? I've reached the age where "shooting up" means the enima bag.
Rugby Saint II and Mardigras9 like this.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #54
Registered

I live in South Carolina and they have a team called the Tigers at some little place called Clemson and when I would tell people I was a Tiger fan they got me confused with those guys in that awful orange so now I tell them I am a real Tiger from "Da BY U"
Halo and SloMotion like this.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #55
Site Donor MONTHLY

Originally Posted by Byubengal View Post
I live in South Carolina and they have a team called the Tigers at some little place called Clemson and when I would tell people I was a Tiger fan they got me confused with those guys in that awful orange so now I tell them I am a real Tiger from "Da BY U"
Welcome Byubengal!
Old 12-24-2011, 12:52 AM   #56
500th Post

I must have missed this thread. I've been a Saints fan for almost 22 years. Found the site through Twitter, oddly enough. Somehow ended up with B&G's Twitter feed while looking for Saints stuff.

Anyway about my name, it's something I just pulled out of the air one day. Seriously. I was tinkering around with different linguistics stuff trying to come up with an original username for something, and this one just hit me. It's been my online name ever since.
jeanpierre and SloMotion like this.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:33 AM   #57
12,000 BS Posts

Originally Posted by Dasidreidia View Post
I must have missed this thread. I've been a Saints fan for almost 22 years. Found the site through Twitter, oddly enough. Somehow ended up with B&G's Twitter feed while looking for Saints stuff.

Anyway about my name, it's something I just pulled out of the air one day. Seriously. I was tinkering around with different linguistics stuff trying to come up with an original username for something, and this one just hit me. It's been my online name ever since.
As we like to call you Daz.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:55 PM   #58
Truth Addict

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
As we like to call you Daz.
Or VOWELMAN!!!

Dudes got more vowels than a Hawaiian phone book.
SloMotion likes this.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #59
Senior Citizen

I started out as Saintpaul34, because there were so many dang Saintpaul's, I had to have a number for it! But then, somewhere along the way I forgot my password, and created a new account, under Saintpaul25, because of Reggie.... Well, I remembered the password on 34 (Ricky Williams), and Halo, being the master of saints fandom in the universe, was nice enough to combine the accounts! Now I'm stuck with 25..... Wish I could just change it to Saintpaul, or Saintpaul8, after Archie, because he is still my favorite Saint player... Grew up watching him run for his life.....
Halo and SloMotion like this.

What's popular is not always right, and what's right is not always popular.....
Old 12-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #60
1000 Posts +

and Reggie is now 22 so you have been ABANDONED!!!! LOL

Alaska
Closed Thread