Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Hello!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; This is somewhat belated, but I wanted to say hello to the Saints nation. I decided to join this board as my team, the Bucs, has no Official board. The Glazers took that away from us. I guess it was ...

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #1

Thumbs up Hello!

This is somewhat belated, but I wanted to say hello to the Saints nation. I decided to join this board as my team, the Bucs, has no Official board. The Glazers took that away from us. I guess it was really expensive for them to maintain.......right.

Anyways, we do have an unofficial board that I frequent (same user name), but the traffic there is pretty weak. Also, there is a wee bit too much nepotism on there. It's basicaly 5-6 different posters who hijack threads with corny inside jokes. I actually confirmed that the aforementioned are a mother, father, son, son, and uncle tandem. Regardless, I do still post there.

Please understand that while I respect the Saints organization along with their fans, I would rather have my eyeballs taken out with a spork than root for the Saints.

I am a Tampa native, and love my Bucs, Rays, and Magic. I don't have any 2nd favorite teams.

As for this board, it's actually pretty damned squared-away. The point/award system is pretty sweet. never had that on any Bucs boards.

I look forward talking smack with Saints fans.
pherein likes this.