Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints > NFL

Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

this is a discussion within the NFL Community Forum; Twitter...

Like Tree28Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2018, 09:52 AM   #21
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 34,594
Blog Entries: 37
Re: Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

spkb25, SmashMouth and K Major like this.
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 10:12 AM   #22
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kenner, LA
Posts: 5,200
Re: Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

Following the story on social media and they’re saying she was outside of his room being belligerent, hurling the “N” word around at them, and threatening the female that was with Hunt. If that holds true, Hunt won’t hear a peep of a negativity from me.
Beastmode likes this.
rezburna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 11:13 AM   #23
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 1,906
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

Originally Posted by rezburna View Post
Following the story on social media and they’re saying she was outside of his room being belligerent, hurling the “N” word around at them, and threatening the female that was with Hunt. If that holds true, Hunt won’t hear a peep of a negativity from me.
I'd have to agree. You can only provoke violence so much before you get what you asked for. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. With the current climate you have to wonder if he'll get a fair chance, even if he can prove that he didn't start it.
rezburna likes this.
frydaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:49 PM   #24
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kenner, LA
Posts: 5,200
Re: Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

Originally Posted by frydaddy View Post
I'd have to agree. You can only provoke violence so much before you get what you asked for. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. With the current climate you have to wonder if he'll get a fair chance, even if he can prove that he didn't start it.
He should have sent somebody else out there to handle it though. He just ****ed his money up.
rezburna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 01:01 PM   #25
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,062
Re: Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

Originally Posted by rezburna View Post
Following the story on social media and they’re saying she was outside of his room being belligerent, hurling the “N” word around at them, and threatening the female that was with Hunt. If that holds true, Hunt won’t hear a peep of a negativity from me.
He didn't get released for hitting anyone. He got released because he lied to them.

He should have told the truth and the whole story. I think there is a lot more here than the video though to include him being assaulted first and them still provoking him but we just don't know but I would never judge anyone on a video. There is a precursor to the event nobody knows.
Beastmode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 01:09 PM   #26
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,062
Re: Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

Originally Posted by frydaddy View Post
You're such a typical liberal. "I disagree with you, therefore you are a bad person and I should insult you!"

The women in my family share beast and spk's sentiment. If you're gonna hit a man first, you shouldn't automatically expect no consequence simply because you're a woman. And let me tell you, there are a lot of strong women in my family, both physically and mentally. Now, there's a difference between hitting back and beating the living hell out of someone, and I agree that a man should never beat the hell out of a woman, unless it's truly a life or death self defense scenario.

My wife and I had a very rough first few years of our marriage, for a lot of reasons. There was a time when things seemed to be getting worse by the day. We were always arguing, and the arguing lead to shouting, and the shouting eventually lead to her taking swings at me. Not everytime, but if things got really heated, she would kinda blackout and **** would get crazy. I allowed her to hit me on several occasions without doing anything back other than maybe pushing her away from me or grabbing her wrists. She usually didn't hit very hard anyway, so I let it slide. But there was one time when she punched me right in the nose, and I had enough. So I swung back, with an open hand and smacked her pretty hard across the top of her head. She never hit me again after that. Now that years have passed and we've moved on from all the bad times she feels terrible about having ever hit me, and she understands and acknowledges why I finally had to hit her back.
Exactly. If someone would have only seen the video of you hitting her you would be the evil in the eyes of the public and likely convicted which is disgusting.

When I was a child I had an abusive mother because she was abused as a child. Once, maybe 11, she slapped me with all her might over something trivial. I roared back and decked her. She never hit me again and even cried and apologized for striking me. It left a bruise on my face. If someone only sees the video though of me hitting my mom I'm a little devil. Complete BS.
Beastmode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 01:32 PM   #27
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kenner, LA
Posts: 5,200
Re: Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
He didn't get released for hitting anyone. He got released because he lied to them.

He should have told the truth and the whole story. I think there is a lot more here than the video though to include him being assaulted first and them still provoking him but we just don't know but I would never judge anyone on a video. There is a precursor to the event nobody knows.
I think he’ll get a second chance if his story holds up. After a lengthy suspension though. I’ll take him in the city.
rezburna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 01:37 PM   #28
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 9,400
Re: Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

Dez Bryant weighs in on Kareem Hunt situation: 'Team Kareem'

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...on-team-kareem

Not really surprised. There’s a long rumored video from 2011 of Dez Bryant assaulting a woman in a Walmart parking lot.
ChrisXVI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 03:37 PM   #29
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Gonzales, LA
Posts: 951
Re: Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

Originally Posted by rezburna View Post
I think he’ll get a second chance if his story holds up. After a lengthy suspension though. I’ll take him in the city.
I wouldn't be surprised if he got another chance. Hunt is a young guy who has a lot of good years left, someone will give him a chance. Greg Hardy, Michael Vick... why not him.
K Major likes this.
stickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 04:48 PM   #30
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,062
Re: Kareem Hunt filmed beating and kicking woman

Again, he was no released for the hit. He was released for lying. He was let go for lying to the organization.
It was the lying that got him in trouble. For whatever reason this goes completely over the heads of people.

If he had told the truth and the hit was justified he would not be let go.me

Don't worry though. If I ever serve jury duty I will not judge you without any evidence. I wish the same for
myself but our country is a bunch of dip****s so I'm probably screwed as are you because people in this
country are generally ignorant and will judge people for the color of their damn shoes.
Beastmode is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts