Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Is it too soon? Probably ! PFT’s Week One 2021 power rankings...

Like Tree50Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2021, 10:18 AM   #1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mandeville, LA
Posts: 30,151
Blog Entries: 29
The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

Is it too soon? Probably !

PFT’s Week One 2021 power rankings
SmashMouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 12:03 PM   #2
The Professor
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Lithonia, GA
Posts: 2,463
Re: The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

The relevant part:

9. Saints: They swept the Bucs last year and had them on the ropes in the playoffs. They could be the one NFC team to disrupt a return to the Super Bowl by the Bucs.

Interesting they have the Saints in the top 10. Hanzus had them ranked 15 stating that he had to see what the Saints offered before moving them.

SFIAH
SmashMouth likes this.
SaintFanInATLHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 12:34 PM   #3
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 20,258
Re: The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

Oh boy, power rankings! Now I'll know if the Saints are good or not. It saves me a lot of research.
Rugby Saint II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 12:43 PM   #4
Site Donor 2019
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 18,590
Blog Entries: 2
Re: The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

The Browns are 6th this year ? ... Got it.

I'll check back in late November.
K Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 12:50 PM   #5
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Free State of Idaho
Posts: 4,725
Re: The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

I love power rankings! They mean absolutely nothing but they're interesting to read. Lol
jnormand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 01:53 PM   #6
Site Donor 2019
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 18,590
Blog Entries: 2
Re: The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

Originally Posted by jnormand View Post
I love power rankings! They mean absolutely nothing but they're interesting to read. Lol
K Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 02:05 PM   #7
Hu Dat!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,465
Blog Entries: 7
Re: The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

Meh, I'd rather watch the US Open with actual major tournament title runs on the line right now, than what some ESPN goofball thinks about our football team.
Rugby Saint II likes this.
neugey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 02:12 PM   #8
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 13,789
Re: The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

Originally Posted by neugey View Post
Meh, I'd rather watch the US Open with actual major tournament title runs on the line right now, than what some ESPN goofball thinks about our football team.
Sorry, but meaningless football talk outranks tennis for me any day.
Thirty3 likes this.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 02:31 PM   #9
Hu Dat!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,465
Blog Entries: 7
Re: The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Sorry, but meaningless football talk outranks tennis for me any day.

I love the contest of wills and skills and witnessing the physical and mental war of attrition that occurs between competitors during a good tennis match. It is admittedly a whole different buzz than I get when watching football. May not be for everybody, but just calling out there is great live competition going on that could tide you over until gameday Sunday. I may opt to record the Saints and watch it later if the US Open if the mens/womens final occurs at the same time on Sunday. It's been that good.
K Major and Boston Saint like this.
neugey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 03:18 PM   #10
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 13,789
Re: The Power Rankings You've Been Waiting For

Originally Posted by neugey View Post
I love the contest of wills and skills and witnessing the physical and mental war of attrition that occurs between competitors during a good tennis match. It is admittedly a whole different buzz than I get when watching football. May not be for everybody, but just calling out there is great live competition going on that could tide you over until gameday Sunday. I may opt to record the Saints and watch it later if the US Open if the mens/womens final occurs at the same time on Sunday. It's been that good.
Wow! Definitely a matter of taste, I suppose. I get nothing out of tennis regardless of the stage. I'd rather watch the third round of a random women's golf tournament than the finals of Wimbledon or whatever. Did you used to play or something?
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts