New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com (https://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (https://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins (https://blackandgold.com/saints/101123-observations-saints-win-against-redskins.html)

SmashMouth 10-10-2021 08:22 PM

Re: Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins
 

AsylumGuido 10-10-2021 08:23 PM

Re: Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 931385)
You are a strange and troubled little man. You'll be gone in a while if you don't stop. Trust me people are getting really tired of your act.

:popcorn:

Maybe you need to stop trolling me.

saintfan 10-10-2021 08:23 PM

Re: Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido (Post 931387)
Maybe you need to stop trolling me.

tick tick tick....see ya (gone) in time bro...tick tick tick...

AsylumGuido 10-10-2021 08:26 PM

Re: Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 931388)
tick tick tick....see ya (gone) in time bro...tick tick tick...

Shades of Saints Report from your attitude. Is that what you are preaching?

saintfan 10-10-2021 09:05 PM

Re: Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins
 
You'll need to go elsewhere to feed your little ego mr victim. Keep doing exactly what you're doing, please...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pr...WUGbb743W0Km-G

Now watch y'all. This dude has to have the last word... :popcorn:

The Dude 10-10-2021 09:37 PM

Re: Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by neugey (Post 931362)
We won the game in a sloppy way and gave a ton of things for coaches and team to correct over the bye week. It's ideal timing I guess.

It’s like this is the best and worst time for us to have a bye. We desperately need the break but it seemed like Winston and the offense really started to click in the second half. Troutman got involved, Stills, Calloway. Started to see the ball spread around more comfortably. I would hope that momentum carries over after the bye.

Boston Saint 10-10-2021 09:40 PM

Re: Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins
 
I heard that this weekend tied a record for most PATs missed. Something like 12 kicks were missed. Maybe all the balls were under inflated...

AsylumGuido 10-10-2021 09:44 PM

Re: Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dude (Post 931398)
It’s like this is the best and worst time for us to have a bye. We desperately need the break but it seemed like Winston and the offense really started to click in the second half. Troutman got involved, Stills, Calloway. Started to see the ball spread around more comfortably. I would hope that momentum carries over after the bye.


I think that growth will continue. It will help getting Thomas and Smith back. Onyemata and Davenport should be back, too. McCoy and Armstead. Harris and Taysom. Get this break and things are looking good.

AsylumGuido 10-10-2021 09:47 PM

Re: Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Boston Saint (Post 931399)
I heard that this weekend tied a record for most PATs missed. Something like 12 kicks were missed. Maybe all the balls were under inflated...


There were five FGs missed in the Packers/Cincy game. Kickers have all been bad for some reason.

bobdog86 10-10-2021 10:07 PM

Re: Observations from the Saints' Win against the Redskins
 
I think with the injuries at virtually every position, offense and defense and a QB not named Brees…….if you said we would be 3-2…..I would take it and run.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com