Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Sinner It's "brilliant" if one enjoys getting that can kicked down the road and directly into the forehead. Repeatedly. I suppose you do not understand the accounting and economic concepts involved. To put a twist on Arthur ...

Like Tree59Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2023, 06:39 PM   #41
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 19,466
Re: We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
It's "brilliant" if one enjoys getting that can kicked down the road and directly into the forehead. Repeatedly.
I suppose you do not understand the accounting and economic concepts involved.

To put a twist on Arthur C. Clarke's famous quote, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic," one could say, "Any sufficiently advanced cap management technique is indistinguishable from magic."
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Latest Blogs
Puck the Fro Browl! Last Blog: 02-05-2023 By: neugey




This is the year Last Blog: 11-25-2022 By: neugey


Old 01-14-2023, 06:40 PM   #42
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,696
Re: We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

Lol here we go, Guido plays the "you don't understand" card.

Feel like I'm in a timeloop.
iceshack149, Sinner and K Major like this.
dizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 06:45 PM   #43
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 19,466
Re: We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
Lol here we go, Guido plays the "you don't understand" card.

Feel like I'm in a timeloop.
In this case it is dead on. Let's just say that I am not unfamiliar with the concepts of accounting and economics.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 06:45 PM   #44
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 995
Re: We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
Lol here we go, Guido plays the "you don't understand" card.

Feel like I'm in a timeloop.
You (we) are. Thankfully, "Stockholm Syndrome" isn't contagious.
K Major likes this.
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 11:46 AM   #45
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 995
Re: We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
I suppose you do not understand the accounting and economic concepts involved.

To put a twist on Arthur C. Clarke's famous quote, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic," one could say, "Any sufficiently advanced cap management technique is indistinguishable from magic."
Let me just pan up to the title of this thread...
and then I'll insert: SAM DARNOLD. LMFAO
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 12:15 PM   #46
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 19,466
Re: We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
Let me just pan up to the title of this thread...
and then I'll insert: SAM DARNOLD. LMFAO
And the relevance of that to advanced cap management?

Tell me, though, you claim to have some sort of power to impact decision-making with the Saints. Exactly what is that power that you believe you hold?
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 12:24 PM   #47
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 995
Re: We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
And the relevance of that to advanced cap management?

Tell me, though, you claim to have some sort of power to impact decision-making with the Saints. Exactly what is that power that you believe you hold?
SAM DARNOLD beat us AT HOME, IN THE DOME, throwing for 43 yds, no touchdowns, and 2 interceptions. THAT is how our organization allowed this dismal season to close for the dedicated fans.

Who got fired? What adjustments are being made?

Kinda hits you in the face, like a can being kicked down the road. The power that I (and you) hold as paying customers, is to boycott an organization that repeatedly kicks a can into your face, until they show you otherwise.

Last edited by Sinner; 01-15-2023 at 12:39 PM..
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 12:57 PM   #48
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 19,466
Re: We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
SAM DARNOLD beat us AT HOME, IN THE DOME, throwing for 43 yds, no touchdowns, and 2 interceptions. THAT is how our organization allowed this dismal season to close for the dedicated fans.

Who got fired? What adjustments are being made?

Kinda hits you in the face, like a can being kicked down the road. The power that I (and you) hold as paying customers, is to boycott an organization that repeatedly kicks a can into your face, until they show you otherwise.
And how are you personally planning on boycotting the organization and what is the precise effect of that personal boycott?
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 01:07 PM   #49
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 995
Re: We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
And how are you personally planning on boycotting the organization and what is the precise effect of that personal boycott?
Your "confused" icon speaks volumes.
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 01:12 PM   #50
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 19,466
Re: We Havenít Beat A Stable Established QB

Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
Your "confused" icon speaks volumes.
Can you not answer these simple questions? If you truly believe you can affect the decision making of the Saints ...

1) How are you personally planning on boycotting the organization?

2) What is the precise effect you expect of that personal boycott?
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« My 2023 goal | 4DS »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2020 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts